Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passed my SI, now waiting to take Poly. I have already taken and passed a poly with another Agency, no sweat. However, I have read many people are having a hard time with this one.

Comment

• Crickets here since the SI in June. January 2014 applicant here.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkr08 View Post
        I did my poly about a month ago. I'm still waiting for results. The polygrapher told me I didn't do so good so I'm hoping for the best. The funny thing is I told him everything. Anybody else have similar results?
        Same here jkr. Was told it didn't go well, it's been little over a month now and I have yet to hear anything official. My application status still says "under review"

Comment

Last edited by ACCTtoSA; 07-31-2014, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1287 View Post
            Same here jkr. Was told it didn't go well, it's been little over a month now and I have yet to hear anything official. My application status still says "under review"
            Good to know I'm not alone! Did you make any admissions? He told me I might get a retest. But who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
              Good luck to everyone today! (June 2013 applicants)

While we're waiting, try to enjoy those last moments of Summer. It's going fast!
              Thanks ACCTtoSA! Here's to all of us! Best regards.

Comment

Good luck to everyone today! (June 2013 applicants)

While we're waiting, try to enjoy those last moments of Summer. It's going fast!
                Why "Good luck to everyone today!", is something happening? Are the calls going out?

Comment

• Haha. I meant to say. Good luck to everyone. The academy is supposedly in September, and we're nearing the end hopefully .

Just trying to keep the spirits up!

Federally, are you taking the marshals offer? Congrats btw!

Originally posted by Federally View Post
                  Why "Good luck to everyone today!", is something happening? Are the calls going out?

Comment

Haha. I meant to say. Good luck to everyone. The academy is supposedly in September, and we're nearing the end hopefully .

Thanks brother and of course I took the Marshal's offer! I learned a long time ago that nothing in the Fed system is guaranteed. It's whatever comes along first....I always like to have options tho.

Comment

Good to know I'm not alone! Did you make any admissions? He told me I might get a retest. But who knows.
                      No, I had nothing to admit, I was completely honest and forthcoming throughout the whole thing. I actually thought the day was going well and was surprised to hear that it didn't go well. I was told by both the polygrapher and the recruiter that it did not go well but that the results were still being reviewed. So who knows, waiting on the official word now. Best of luck to you!

Comment

Haha. I meant to say. Good luck to everyone. The academy is supposedly in September, and we're nearing the end hopefully .

Well for all of us who have completed the process, I wish everyone the best within the next several days. I know we will be right next to are phones waiting on the Call!

Comment

I did my poly about a month ago. I'm still waiting for results. The polygrapher told me I didn't do so good so I'm hoping for the best. The funny thing is I told him everything. Anybody else have similar results?
                          I thought that I was the only one. Guess there are a few of us. Did anyone get a time frame of when to call back to the field office if they haven't heard anything. I was told to check back after a month if I hadn't heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1287 View Post
                            No, I had nothing to admit, I was completely honest and forthcoming throughout the whole thing. I actually thought the day was going well and was surprised to hear that it didn't go well. I was told by both the polygrapher and the recruiter that it did not go well but that the results were still being reviewed. So who knows, waiting on the official word now. Best of luck to you!
                            Hopefully they at least give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you a retest. I straight up got tunnel vision on mine and could feel my heart racing. Good luck with you too.

Comment

• Had my SI interview early July and my application status just changed to "Referred" which is what I thought it was to begin with. That good? Does it update/refresh even to the same thing after every "step"?

Comment

• Originally posted by 7399 View Post
                                Had my SI interview early July and my application status just changed to "Referred" which is what I thought it was to begin with. That good? Does it update/refresh even to the same thing after every "step"?
                                Same here 7399

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4489 users online. 233 members and 4256 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X