X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Rock

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
      I know that some january applicants completed their poly's roughly a month or more ago.
      I did my poly about a month ago. I'm still waiting for results. The polygrapher told me I didn't do so good so I'm hoping for the best. The funny thing is I told him everything. Anybody else have similar results?

Comment

• Add me to the list guys. June 2013 applicant I've been completely done since May and haven't gotten the "dear John letter" or "the call".

Comment

• Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
          Finished with process:
          -------------
          ACCTtoSA
          JDub801
          Officer959
          Bassprobwi
          M056876
          Tanner30
          Officer963
          Scoops
          Bunyfofu69
          BPABDC
          Standingby
          Bulldog6
          Gonzoco
          --------------------
          Anyone previously on this list who's still in but hasn't posted in forever... Chime in so I can include you!
          Last edited by ACCTtoSA; 07-28-2014, 06:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
            Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
            Finished with process:
            -------------
            ACCTtoSA
            JDub801
            Officer959
            Bassprobwi
            M056876
            Tanner30
            Officer963
            Scoops
            Bunyfofu69
            BPABDC
            Standingby
            Bulldog6
            Gonzoco
            --------------------
            Anyone previously on this list who's still in but hasn't posted in forever... Chime in so I can include you!

Awaiting the call, or the no thanks letter. Cleared since beginning of June. Hopefully i didn't just jinx myself being added on here.....

Comment

• SI scheduled...
              The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
              Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
              Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by 06871983 View Post
                Awaiting the call, or the no thanks letter. Cleared since beginning of June. Hopefully i didn't just jinx myself being added on here.....
                You've finished the medical and background now huh? I haven't heard a thing from the Det FO since taking my second poly in early May. Starting to think I'm out of the running.....

Comment

• Removed..............
                  Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jkr08 View Post
                    I did my poly about a month ago. I'm still waiting for results. The polygrapher told me I didn't do so good so I'm hoping for the best. The funny thing is I told him everything. Anybody else have similar results?
                    Jkr08

The same here. I told him everything, everything. Hope for the best!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJ1982 View Post
                      You've finished the medical and background now huh? I haven't heard a thing from the Det FO since taking my second poly in early May. Starting to think I'm out of the running.....
                      Bigj1982

Why did you have to take a second poly? What did they tell you after taking your first one?

Comment

Just sent you a PM BigJ, I am also processing out of Detroit

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrop_s View Post
                          Bigj1982

Why did you have to take a second poly? What did they tell you after taking your first one?
                          I was told I passed my first one, then was called about two weeks later for a follow-up with annother polygrapher. Wasn't told anything on the second one. Seems somewhat common that people get called back for a second one.

Comment

I was told I passed my first one, then was called about two weeks later for a follow-up with annother polygrapher. Wasn't told anything on the second one. Seems somewhat common that people get called back for a second one.
                            I cannot say that that is common to take a second polygraph... I have taken four polygraphs in my life and I have never been called back for an additional one... I was also told, each time, that I either failed, or it wasn't looking good... Quite frankly from what I have seen, I don't ever want to be told that I passed. take that for what it's worth and read between the lines. Just my 2 cents
                            Last edited by Bronc_smith; 07-29-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
                              Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
                              Finished with process:
                              -------------
                              ACCTtoSA
                              JDub801
                              Officer959
                              Bassprobwi
                              M056876
                              Tanner30
                              Officer963
                              Scoops
                              Bunyfofu69
                              BPABDC
                              Standingby
                              Bulldog6
                              --------------------
                              Last edited by bigbro; 07-29-2014, 12:50 PM. Reason: N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                                I cannot say that that is common to take a second polygraph... I had taken for polygraphs in my life and I have never been called back for an additional one... I was also told, each time, that I either failed, or it wasn't looking good... Quite frankly from what I have seen, I don't ever want to be told that I passed. take that for what it's worth and read between the lines. Just my 2 cents
                                Well hopefully us SA applicants don't get played by their voodoo polygraph magic tricks. It seems hit or miss.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11132 users online. 433 members and 10699 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X