300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Officer 963 View Post
    For the guys who have completed the process, who has been contacted by there background investigator and informed about there package going up to the hiring panel?
    I was contacted for some wrap up questions and my package was forwarded to the panel. Looking back in the thread circa 2009-2010. Does the USSS do a 2nd drug screen prior the call? I've seen that on peoples time lines in the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 963 View Post
      For the guys who have completed the process, who has been contacted by there background investigator and informed about there package going up to the hiring panel?
      Had no contact. Just working out and waiting.

Comment

• Removed..............
        Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• whew! I'm training on the otherside of the country. I'd be hard pressed to fly back across the country for a screening. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by scoops View Post
            I was told that they do not drug screen during the medical and that it is in fact done after the hiring panel when you report to your field office before the academy.
            I peed in a cup during my medical.....is this not the common practice for other applicant's medicals?

Comment

• Originally posted by 06871983 View Post
              I peed in a cup during my medical.....is this not the common practice for other applicant's medicals?
              Uh oh, what symptoms did you present to the doctor so that he or she knew you needed to take the whiz quiz?
              J/k...yes, it is common practice and I did it at my medical. I believe it was for a general urinalysis. Sounds like we will take the legit whiz quiz for the drug screen separately. Personally I believe the timing should be kept a secret. Although I expect to work with uber-competitive/Type A people, I hope none of us are too concerned with the timing...assuming HCD is flexible for people on TDYs or vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by clerkofoc View Post
                Uh oh, what symptoms did you present to the doctor so that he or she knew you needed to take the whiz quiz?
                J/k...yes, it is common practice and I did it at my medical. I believe it was for a general urinalysis. Sounds like we will take the legit whiz quiz for the drug screen separately. Personally I believe the timing should be kept a secret. Although I expect to work with uber-competitive/Type A people, I hope none of us are too concerned with the timing...assuming HCD is flexible for people on TDYs or vacation.
                Lol...i have my medical marijuana card, so it's all good, right!?

Comment

• Hello all. Long time reader and first time poster here. You can add me to the list of people waiting on "the call". I'm a June 2013 applicant and had my home visit earlier this month. Background investigation is completed and sent off to D.C. to await review by the mysterious hiring panel. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to anyone.

Comment

• Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
                    Finished with process:
                    -------------
                    ACCTtoSA
                    JDub801
                    Officer959
                    Bassprobwi
                    M056876
                    Tanner30
                    Officer963
                    Scoops
                    Bunyfofu69
                    BPABDC
                    Standingby
                    Bulldog6
                    --------------------
                    Anyone previously on this list who's still in but hasn't posted in forever... Chime in so I can include you!

Comment

• Bulldog6,

How were you notified that your background investigation was finished?

Originally posted by Bulldog6 View Post
                      Hello all. Long time reader and first time poster here. You can add me to the list of people waiting on "the call". I'm a June 2013 applicant and had my home visit earlier this month. Background investigation is completed and sent off to D.C. to await review by the mysterious hiring panel. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to anyone.
                      Last edited by Standingby; 07-28-2014, 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Bulldod6,

what FO you been processed out of?

Comment

• Sent you a private message, standing by. Raindrop_s, tried sending you one and it wouldn't allow it.

Comment

• let me check!!!

Comment

• Bulldog6, its on. Don't know why its not working.

Comment

• Raindrop_s, I got your message, but it still wouldn't let me respond. Very strange. Said that your user name didn't exist. I've been processing out of the Atlanta office to answer your question. How about you? Take care!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10763 users online. 389 members and 10374 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X