Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pretty sure you dont get much of anything in correspondence. If you decline. I'm sure your file dosen't go into a shredder, but i'm sure it gets placed in a drawer somewhere and retained for X amount of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
      I'm pretty sure you dont get much of anything in correspondence. If you decline. I'm sure your file dosen't go into a shredder, but i'm sure it gets placed in a drawer somewhere and retained for X amount of years.
      Thanks fofu69!

Comment

• Changed message.
        Last edited by bunyfofu69; 07-24-2014, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
          Hiring panel meets next week. Good luck to those that are done. (New intel)
          Good luck people!
          The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
          Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
          Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• I had my home interview today. Hopefully my packet can make it in time for the hiring panel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Standingby View Post
              I had my home interview today. Hopefully my packet can make it in time for the hiring panel.
              Hopefully you were able to ask some good questions that could solicit good gouge about thw future hiring steps and classes. Did you do that sir?

Comment

• Raindrop_s, I received your pm, but it won't let me respond to the message or pm you directly saying user not found. I will say your question is better suited towards others on this board who have completed that step of the process as I am not there yet. Good luck!

Comment

• I wish I could put out some good gouge. I asked all the questions which are brought up on this forum; class dates, how many classes, when the hiring panel meets, etc. All they could say was that classes should be coming soon and the USSS really needs people. I wish I knew what soon meant.

Comment

• What is going on. Crickets after passing my SAEE

USSS-SA
                    Applied: 05/01/2014
                    Referred:05/21/2014
                    Test Date: 6/17/2014
                    SAEE Passed: Yes, notified 7/1/2014
                    APAT: N/A
                    SPI: I haven't heard anything since
                    COE-(GS-7): N/A
                    SI:N/A
                    Polygraph: N/A
                    Medical: N/A
                    Final Offer: N/A

My testing location also got mixed up. I had to drive 4 hrs to take the test, while there is a testing location 15 minutes from my house. HR has been helpful in trying to change my processing location closer to home, but I'm concerned I haven't heard anything since 7/1.

Comment

• Originally posted by ckobxt View Post
                      What is going on. Crickets after passing my SAEE...I'm concerned I haven't heard anything since 7/1.
                      I wouldn't get concerned at this point...hasn't even been one month yet. Become accustomed with waiting. If you count the days during this process, your brain could literally start to melt and ooze out of your ears. Some also experience eyelids sagging below nose level...true story

Good luck! Your SPI notice will come by email.

Comment

• I had to go to my field office today in regards to signing a paper. I was informed the panel will meet next week and notification should go out shortly after.
                        Last edited by Officer 963; 07-25-2014, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• This is our time fellas! Pray for the best. Prepare for the worst. Let's get it done!

Comment

• Originally posted by jb2257
                            I know that some january applicants completed their poly's roughly a month or more ago.
                            Do you happen to know where they were processing? Are polys scheduled by phone or email?

Comment

• Originally posted by JackBee View Post
                              Do you happen to know where they were processing? Are polys scheduled by phone or email?
                              Your polygrapher will call you on the phone to schedule your polygraph.

Comment

• For the guys who have completed the process, who has been contacted by there background investigator and informed about there package going up to the hiring panel?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8685 users online. 260 members and 8425 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X