Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Standingby View Post
    ACCTtoSA,

    Not sure if you have posted this already but for your list of finished with the process; did you all received notification that you were finished with the process? The reason I ask is I have my home interview on Thursday.
    No. No notification. I'll add you to the list. Are you a June 2013 applicant?

    The list is just indicative of those of us that are post HI, and waiting for the hiring panel.

    Comment


    • Yes, I am a June 2013 applicant.

      Comment


      • Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
        Finished with process:
        -------------
        ACCTtoSA
        Echo_Romeo_Oscar
        JDub801
        Traylor_USAF
        Officer959
        Bassprobwi
        M056876
        Tanner30
        Officer963
        Scoops
        Bunyfofu69
        BPABDC
        Standingby

        Comment


        • I need to make this list! Good luck people!

          Just turned in my security packet...long road ahead still, but I'm ready to go the distance!



          Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
          Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
          Finished with process:
          -------------
          ACCTtoSA
          Echo_Romeo_Oscar
          JDub801
          Traylor_USAF
          Officer959
          Bassprobwi
          M056876
          Tanner30
          Officer963
          Scoops
          Bunyfofu69
          BPABDC
          Standingby
          The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
          Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
          Believer in the ~bean Suffix

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ofcthrash View Post
            Anyone on here pass their polygraph in February and still not have their medical or background scheduled? or am I the only one.........
            I haven't been officially told I passed, but the agent doing my poly (the end of February) told me "I didn't fail, but he was seeing responses". Haven't been scheduled for medical or background.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
              I haven't been officially told I passed, but the agent doing my poly (the end of February) told me "I didn't fail, but he was seeing responses". Haven't been scheduled for medical or background.
              Don't fret...from what I've heard, that's what everyone has been told! "I'm not sure but I'll send this back to HQ and have another examiner look at it" seems to be the party line.

              Comment


              • I called in today. HR said there are only a small handful (under 10) that are FLETC ready. They are waiting for more people to clear to make a class.
                So I figured that means either A. The hiring panel met and only a handful remain, or B. The pool of applicants is so small that they havent sent names to panel for a class.

                its been my experience that offers go out within 2-3 weeks after panel. I put my money on no panel yet.

                Comment


                • Removed..............
                  Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 10:04 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by scoops View Post
                    I'm cool with them only sending 24 names to the panel! That makes it really easy to choose!
                    Has anyone been able to confirm the September training dates? I am having to do some follow ups for medical. I will have them sent back next week.

                    I am thinking I am out of consideration for this round...maybe the next one? Anyone got any leads on the class date after September??

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by accountingguy View Post
                      Has anyone been able to confirm the September training dates? I am having to do some follow ups for medical. I will have them sent back next week.

                      I am thinking I am out of consideration for this round...maybe the next one? Anyone got any leads on the class date after September??
                      Are you doing a follow up on a specific medical issue. Or did you get just a medical update and a sf-86c? (BI update). These forms are used by the agency if there have been any changes since your BI was conducted or any nee medical issues. Its actually a positive sign for hiring.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
                        Are you doing a follow up on a specific medical issue. Or did you get just a medical update and a sf-86c? (BI update). These forms are used by the agency if there have been any changes since your BI was conducted or any nee medical issues. Its actually a positive sign for hiring.
                        I am following up on a specific medical issue from a procedure done in 2007

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
                          Are you doing a follow up on a specific medical issue. Or did you get just a medical update and a sf-86c? (BI update). These forms are used by the agency if there have been any changes since your BI was conducted or any nee medical issues. Its actually a positive sign for hiring.
                          I just called my FLETC POC waiting for a call back!!!

                          Comment


                          • Have any jan applicants scheduled polygraphs?

                            Comment


                            • I recently heard from a very reliable source that a class is expected for September for sure (no dates given...sorry) and the next class will be sometime after the new year. Best news I could gather...the pending summits/conferences are pushing things to the right. Stand by to stand by!
                              Last edited by MID2Agent; 07-23-2014, 11:20 PM.
                              USSS-SA
                              Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
                              Referred: 06/2014
                              Test Date: 07/13/2014
                              SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
                              APAT: Passed w/ UD
                              SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
                              COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
                              SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                              POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                              BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
                              HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
                              MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                              THE CALL: 12/11/2014

                              Comment


                              • Anyone know if you get a, "thanks for applying," letter after you say no to the offer over the phone (this wasn't recently; a few months ago)?

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12776 users online. 505 members and 12271 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X