300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removed..............
    Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrop_s View Post
      JK1287, turn your pm on
      PM should be on now

Comment

• All these assumptions are no bueno....

Comment

• Just wanted to update the board in case it helps someone. Took my panel interview today, seemed to go well. Waiting for the next step...

USSS-SA
          Applied: 05/02/2014
          Referred: 06/08/2014
          Test Date: 06/09/2014
          SAEE Passed: 06/16/2014
          APAT: Suspended I hear
          SPI: 07/16/2014 (date of interview)
          COE: N/A
          SI: N/A
          POLY: N/A
          MEDICAL: N/A
          FINAL OFFER: N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
            All these assumptions are no bueno....
            You are 100% correct and I am guilty of it as well. Bottom line is I got cut because I was not a best qualified applicant. The best qualified applicants have moved on, and I have no idea if a hiring panel met or not. Good luck to you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
              You are 100% correct and I am guilty of it as well. Bottom line is I got cut because I was not a best qualified applicant. The best qualified applicants have moved on, and I have no idea if a hiring panel met or not. Good luck to you all.
              I guess I have a hard time understanding the process because at one time you must have been labeled "best qualified" in order to take the SAEE and then later you are given a COE. I just don't understand that if you pass the remaining steps after the COE how you get the best qualified status taken away?

Comment

• It's simple. They process more "highly qualified applicants" than they have classes for, since some highly qualified folks might withdraw from the process, get injured etc. If no one does, some highly qualified folks have to be cut. It sucks to complete all steps and not make it, but that seems to be the reality right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                  It's simple. They process more "highly qualified applicants" than they have classes for, since some highly qualified folks might withdraw from the process, get injured etc. If no one does, some highly qualified folks have to be cut. It sucks to complete all steps and not make it, but that seems to be the reality right now.
                  This would seem like a waste of resources to process applicants successfully and then eliminate them based upon a more qualified applicant. I thought the elimination process of better qualified applicants occurred prior or after the SPI. The wasting of 30-40k on a background investigation for no other reason than to process a more qualified applicant sounds ridiculous. Although, I'm not sure of all the details on anyone's particular situation.
                  The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
                    This would seem like a waste of resources to process applicants successfully and then eliminate them based upon a more qualified applicant. I thought the elimination process of better qualified applicants occurred prior or after the SPI. The wasting of 30-40k on a background investigation for no other reason than to process a more qualified applicant sounds ridiculous. Although, I'm not sure of all the details on anyone's particular situation.
                    It wouldn't be the government if they didn't waste money, would it now? I am not saying I agree with the way they do things, but being that they are a big agency with a big budget, they can afford to clear more candidates that they can send to FLETC. Plus backgrounds are being done by agents as part of their official work duties, so they are not spending as much as other agencies with contract BIs etc. Anyway, good luck to us.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
                      NEL006,
                      Your attitude in this is commendable. I am not in the process, but check in on the thread from time to time, and I have to say this SUCKS to see. I hope you land somewhere else soon. With that resume you will find a spot somewhere for sure!

Comment

• Is anyone else processing out of the San Diego Field Office? I have a question relating to the processing with the SD office specifically. Please send me a personal email. Thanks.

Comment

• Gotta have private messaging turned on.

Forward whatever questions you have.

Comment

• Quick question for those of you in the background investigation/clearance phase. Do any of you have a foreign national spouse? How deep does her background investigation go and are all spouses required to take polygraphs?

Comment

• Anyone want to call to see if hiring panel met yet?

Comment

• I have spoken to a few people on this forum who are a June 2013 applicant, How many of us have taken the polygraph and haven't heard anything? I took mine Feb 2014, and nothing. I called a couple of times, and got no where. I have no e-mailed my Field Officer I am processing out of and they are inquiring to HQ about my status...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12990 users online. 474 members and 12516 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X