Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JK1287, turn your pm on

Comment

• JK1287. Don't worry too much. I know a few people that failed a poly in the past. They all still have clearances and they all work in the gov.

Comment

• I think the USSS poly is bs, i dont understand how they could use that to determine if someone is hired or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrop_s View Post
          I think the USSS poly is bs, i dont understand how they could use that to determine if someone is hired or not.
          I know a guy who failed the poly for the 2013 announcement and is now back in the process for the 2014 announcement.
          The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Completed SPI this past week--May '14 applicant. Best of luck to everyone still waiting in the process!

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
              Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
              Finished with process:
              -------------
              ACCTtoSA
              NEL006
              Echo_Romeo_Oscar
              JDub801
              Traylor_USAF
              Officer959
              Bassprobwi
              M056876
              Tanner30
              Officer963
              Scoops
              Bunyfofu69
              BPABDC

ALMOST
              -------------------
              Federally
              ssb***a
              TrueBlue11B
              Corpor_USMC
              You can take me off the list, I got the "your done" email yesterday. Best of luck to you all, I am assuming a hiring panel met so your calls should be coming soon.

Comment

• Where do you add the signature line for replies?
                Last edited by bayranger; 08-28-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Darn! I'm sorry to hear that. Just sent you a pm

Comment

• Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
                    Finished with process:
                    -------------
                    ACCTtoSA
                    Echo_Romeo_Oscar
                    JDub801
                    Traylor_USAF
                    Officer959
                    Bassprobwi
                    M056876
                    Tanner30
                    Officer963
                    Scoops
                    Bunyfofu69
                    BPABDC

ALMOST
                    -------------------
                    Federally
                    ssb***a
                    TrueBlue11B
                    Corpor_USMC

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
                      You can take me off the list, I got the "your done" email yesterday. Best of luck to you all, I am assuming a hiring panel met so your calls should be coming soon.
                      You got a disqualified letter? Would it be to your medical or background? Or has significant time passed since both have been completed? (3-4 months or more). In which case it was the hiring panel that disqualified you and not something related to your medical and BI?

Comment

• Sorry to hear that NEL006. Best of luck to you!

Comment

• Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
                          You got a disqualified letter? Would it be to your medical or background? Or has significant time passed since both have been completed? (3-4 months or more). In which case it was the hiring panel that disqualified you and not something related to your medical and BI?
                          I got a "many qualified applicants do not get selected because the number of best qualified applicants exceeds the number of vacancies" email. I wasn't disqualified for my background or medical, I currently am a FED LEO (8 years) and I hold a Top Secret Clearance. I also have a BA and MA, so apparently I was in the best qualified category to make it to the end of the process and then 24 hours ago I wasn't. I wish I would have gotten the boot a long time ago, instead of going out like this, at the end.
                          Last edited by NEL006; 07-16-2014, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I got a "many qualified applicants do not get selected because the number of best qualified applicants exceeds the number of vacancies" email. I wasn't disqualified for my background or medical, I currently am a FED LEO (8 years) and I hold a Top Secret Clearance. I also have a BA and MA, so apparently I was in the best qualified category to make it to the end of the process and then 24 hours ago I wasn't. I wish I would have gotten the boot a long time ago, instead of going out like this, at the end.
                            NEL006, That's terrible news, I'm sorry to hear that. Especially, considering how highly qualified you are. For what it's worth, your resume is best qualified. Keep the hope alive and press on.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, out of what office or region were you processing out of? Sorry about the bad news.

Comment

Wow, I always wondered why agencies would take an extremely qualified applicant through the entire hiring process and not hire him/her. It seems like a waste of resources if no derogatory information is found during the bi.
                                The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11098 users online. 419 members and 10679 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X