300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Locke03 View Post
    Anyone else been waiting around 2 months to hear the results of their SPI??? I had mine early May and still no word, I know usually with the gov that no news is good news but I am just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me.
    I waited almost exactly 2 months before receiving my COE after the SPI.
    The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
    Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
    Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Took SAEE yesterday and passed.
      Croc

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

Ernest Hemingway

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

• Agent 25 -- Just wondering -- are you a Jan 2014 or a May 2014 applicant? I have a friend who's waiting for the poly and I was trying to give him a timeline.

Comment

• Hey,

I am a January 2014 applicant and I barely got scheduled for the SPI. Anybody in the same boat? Also, did you guys take a black suit to the interview or can it be other colors? It didn't mention anything about a color. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by underqualified View Post
            Hey,

I am a January 2014 applicant and I barely got scheduled for the SPI. Anybody in the same boat? Also, did you guys take a black suit to the interview or can it be other colors? It didn't mention anything about a color. Thanks.
            Just make sure your suit, shirt and tie are all conservative. I would wear black or navy blue suit, white shirt and tie.

Just pick the most boring suit you have, that will be just perfect!

Comment

• Waiting June 2013 Applicants:
              Finished with process:
              -------------
              ACCTtoSA
              NEL006
              Echo_Romeo_Oscar
              JDub801
              Traylor_USAF
              Officer959
              Bassprobwi
              M056876
              Tanner30
              Officer963
              Scoops
              Bunyfofu69
              BPABDC

ALMOST
              -------------------
              Federally
              ssb***a
              TrueBlue11B
              Corpor_USMC

Comment

• Any updates to this list from anyone let me know.

Keep the faith. We're almost there. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

Comment

• Not sure what his means, or if it means anything at all. But my supervisor just pulled me aside and said a friend of his out of a secret service office (don't want to be too specific, since I'm not sure what is appropriate and not) called him asking questions about me, and whether I was a good candidate for his field office.

So SOMETHING is happening out there, for this guy to know my name and inquire about me to my supervisor. My boss seems to think it might happen quicker than I thought (I told him October). Maybe the hiring panel is soon.

Comment

• duplicate post
                    Last edited by NavyMa2; 07-15-2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BPABDC View Post
                      Not sure what his means, or if it means anything at all. But my supervisor just pulled me aside and said a friend of his out of a secret service office (don't want to be too specific, since I'm not sure what is appropriate and not) called him asking questions about me, and whether I was a good candidate for his field office.

So SOMETHING is happening out there, for this guy to know my name and inquire about me to my supervisor. My boss seems to think it might happen quicker than I thought (I told him October). Maybe the hiring panel is soon.
                      Sounds like great news. Especially, for you! Keep us posted.

BPABDC-Turn on your PM's if ya can.

Comment

• Anyone have any idea how long it takes to hear from a poly? I took my Poly at the end of June (Jan 14) applicant, was told I failed, and then subsequently told I failed by the recruiter and that there would not be the option to retake the exam. This occurred despite what I thought was a smooth day of being honest and forthcoming. The recruiter stated that I should received the Better Qualified Applicants (BQA) letter via email but I have yet to hear anything yet. I would have assumed a failure letter would be sent quickly, but I have yet to receive anything official and in writing. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Comment

• Originally posted by k103 View Post
                          Agent 25 -- Just wondering -- are you a Jan 2014 or a May 2014 applicant? I have a friend who's waiting for the poly and I was trying to give him a timeline.
                          Jan 14 applicant. Hope all goes well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1287 View Post
                            Anyone have any idea how long it takes to hear from a poly? I took my Poly at the end of June (Jan 14) applicant, was told I failed, and then subsequently told I failed by the recruiter and that there would not be the option to retake the exam. This occurred despite what I thought was a smooth day of being honest and forthcoming. The recruiter stated that I should received the Better Qualified Applicants (BQA) letter via email but I have yet to hear anything yet. I would have assumed a failure letter would be sent quickly, but I have yet to receive anything official and in writing. Does anyone have any experience with this?
                            Wow. That sucks. Sorry, man. I'm not looking forward to taking mine.

Comment

• Still waiting on the SPI (panel interview), anyone else in the same boat? I got the interview notification in April.

Comment

• Originally posted by charleshardin25 View Post
                                Still waiting on the SPI (panel interview), anyone else in the same boat? I got the interview notification in April.
                                I'm right there with you buddy...passed SAEE back in April still waiting on SPI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12446 users online. 456 members and 11990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X