Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed SI today. Was told as some others have been that they expect 5 classes to go through by end of 2015. Good luck to all

USSS-SA
    Applied: 01/2014
    Referred:03/2014
    SAEE 04/2014
    APAT: Suspended
    SPI: 05/2014
    COE-(GS-7): 06/2014
    SI: 07/2014
    Poly:TBD
    BI: TBD
    Medical: TBD
    Offer: TBD

Comment

• Do you mean 2014? I thought there was suppposed to be about 12 classes next year?

Comment

• Bronc, sent you a PM. The site is wonky right now.

Comment

• I have my SAEE tomorrow. Any advice? Last minute tips??? This is the first time I've ever been referred, so super nervous....

Comment

• Is the experience inventory portion matched directly against your application manager answers?

Comment

• Are the ones that finished the whole process just standing by right now? Did anybody receive any updates since their HI?

Comment

• affirm. just waiting for the hiring panel to form, make selections, send to HR, HR to give offers, then acceptance of applicants to form a class, HR paperwork to be completed, then EOD.

Comment

• I was told 5 by end of "next year" I asked to clarify if he meant end of year 2015 and he said yes...

Comment

• Removed..............
                    Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• I completed my medical exam yesterday. I was wondering what the average wait time was between the exam and the home interview?

Comment

• that all depends on how busy your Field Office is. HQ assigns each portion of your BI to the locations you have lived. Once your BI investigator completes his/her portion at your location, they will schedule a home interview, and resolve any roadblocks they may have come across (or ask for other contacts).

Comment

• Thanks for the reply

Comment

• Removed..............
                            Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 08:59 PM.

Comment

• last time around calls went out three weeks before you had to sign in to your FO of assignment and three weeks after that was the start date for FLETC. you can do the backwards math from FLETC dates in SEP to guestimate when calls might come out.

Comment

• When you say "sign in" do you mean your report date?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3709 users online. 225 members and 3484 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X