Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told during my HI that 2013 applicants are expected to go after the New FY. With 10-12 classes next year.

More specifically October. straight from the SAC of my processing office.

Comment

• Removed..............
      Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• I was told to reasonably expect to go in October. Which along my lines of thinking is spot on.

There is usually a lag time when the new FY starts mid sept.

He didn't allude to any classes in sept. I didn't ask about a hiring panel, but he said that someone will review my file for a final determination at the end of the month?

Comment

• Originally posted by bunyfofu69 View Post
          I was told to reasonably expect to go in October. Which along my lines of thinking is spot on.

There is usually a lag time when the new FY starts mid sept.

He didn't allude to any classes in sept. I didn't ask about a hiring panel, but he said that someone will review my file for a final determination at the end of the month?
          The RAC in the local office here told me that the expectation from HQ was to start extending offers from the Jan-14 announcement In December, which would lead me to believe there could be a few classes at the end of FY14.

Comment

• Removed..............
            Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• FY 2015 starts in mid September.

Comment

FY 2015 starts in mid September.
                It starts 1 October.

Comment

FY 2015 starts in mid September.
                  Oct 1

Comment

• Originally posted by scoops View Post
                    Guess that could be a hint of a hiring panel at the end of July and calls to go out sometime early august for October. Maybe they already had the hiring panel for September, which if that's the case then I would think calls will go out in the next two or three weeks for those classes.
                    I spoke to HQ Human Capital division on Thursday, and the person I spoke with stated Hiring panel had not met for September class assignments. I asked when it would meet, and he said typically they meet 45 days prior.

Comment

• Question for anybody that may know... Me and a close friend of mine both took our SPI this past week. My status for the job changed from "received" to "referred" and his still says "received" (both say our application is under review on the USSS site). He is freaking out thinking this means he's gonna be DQ'd. From reading previous messages I don't think any of that means anything at this point unless you received a COE email. Can anybody enlighten me?

Comment

• Removed..............
                        Last edited by scoops; 02-20-2015, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scoops View Post
                          Job status doesn't mean anything at all once you receive your first email for the SPI. Mine is still received and I have completed the entire process
                          Thanks scoops you just made his night haha...

Comment

• When you guys filled out the SF86 and turned into the field office did you also fill out the medical forms to turn in.

Comment

• I know the answer is lurking somewhere in these 353 pages but to save a couple days of scrolling... Does anybody have a solid answer on the shifts worked by a special agent during the first phase in the field office?
                              Weekends? Nights? All day shifts? My wife is constantly asking me and I really don't know the actual answer. I don't really personally care bc I'm willing either way. But it'll score me some relief if anyone legitimately knows.
                              Thanks for any help!

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
                                When you guys filled out the SF86 and turned into the field office did you also fill out the medical forms to turn in.
                                Yes, If you make it to medical then you will have more forms to fill out as well. Turn in the entire packet they ask you to fill out.

Originally posted by bayranger View Post
                                I know the answer is lurking somewhere in these 353 pages but to save a couple days of scrolling... Does anybody have a solid answer on the shifts worked by a special agent during the first phase in the field office?
                                Weekends? Nights? All day shifts? My wife is constantly asking me and I really don't know the actual answer. I don't really personally care bc I'm willing either way. But it'll score me some relief if anyone legitimately knows.
                                Thanks for any help!
                                I have a feeling that this is going to depend greatly on what FO you are assigned. Pure speculation on my behalf though. Best of luck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5682 users online. 362 members and 5320 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X