Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's been 4 months since my Security Interview, still waiting for a poly. The process really slows down.

Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    I hate that they are taking to long to get the results done after the poly........has anybody else been processed faster or is 2 months the norm?????

Comment

• Any Washington FO applicants for the May 2014 announcement receive their SAEE date yet?
      USSS-SA
      Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
      Referred: 06/2014
      Test Date: 07/13/2014
      SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
      APAT: Passed w/ UD
      SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
      COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
      SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
      POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
      BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
      HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
      MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
      THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
        I hate that they are taking to long to get the results done after the poly........has anybody else been processed faster or is 2 months the norm?????
        There is definitely not a norm when it comes to time between steps. Fortunately my process moved fast. As far as results from the poly, there really weren't any "results" that I received saying whether I passed. I was just told I passed at the end by the polygrapher. My medical was scheduled a month later after the poly. Background started the same time as my medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by MID2Agent View Post
          Any Washington FO applicants for the May 2014 announcement receive their SAEE date yet?
          I'm in Idaho, but testing in Spokane. I received my testing for June via email a week or so ago.

Comment

• This question is for anyone who has been through their medical already.

I have sleep apnea and I currently use a CPAP machine when I sleep at night. Other than that, I have no other health issues whatsover and im in good physical shape. Has anyone been through the med and had an issue with anything like this? I went through the process with HSI back in 2011 and they kind of made an issue about it, but I was eventually cleared after providing all kinds of paperwork. Im wondering if Secret Service has any kind of hang ups with it. Feel free to PM if you dont want to put it out public. Thanks!

Comment

Did my Security Interview in January, did my poly Feb 26, still waiting (I am also on Active Duty until the end of September)

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyglenmore View Post
                Any June 13 applicants still waiting on poly results? I took mine Jan 31st and have heard nothing.
                Took mine Feb 26

Comment

• I just got the "thin letter" email that I did not pass the SPI. Definitely disappointed, but I'll be reapplying in a year (provided there is another posting).

Good luck to everyone still in the process!

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                    I just got the "thin letter" email that I did not pass the SPI. Definitely disappointed, but I'll be reapplying in a year (provided there is another posting).

Sorry to hear that man........I'm sure another pasting is coming.

Comment

• Anyone here processing out of the Chicago area and get an SAEE invite? I got referred over a week ago and am waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                        I am also a May 2014 Applicant and was referred. However I have not heard about a test date yet. I wonder if I should be worried?
                        Not sure man, but I wouldn't be worried. I assume regional offices function on various schedules. Based off the experiences posted in this forum you should get an e-mail soon. Just be sure you check your junk/spam inboxes. My e-mail was from the local USSS office.

Comment

35 days for me, but who's counting. No results, just got a call for medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Data44 View Post
                            I just got the "thin letter" email that I did not pass the SPI. Definitely disappointed, but I'll be reapplying in a year (provided there is another posting).

Sorry to hear that Data. Keep up the positive attitude, it goes a long way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdub801 View Post
                              35 days for me, but who's counting. No results, just got a call for medical.
                              That is kinda long.......but just over a month isn't bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodsey32 View Post
                                I'm in Idaho, but testing in Spokane. I received my testing for June via email a week or so ago.
                                Thanks Woodsey32 and good luck. I should have been more specific with the location though...I meant anyone receive their SAEE date out of the Washington, DC Field Office.
                                USSS-SA
                                Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
                                Referred: 06/2014
                                Test Date: 07/13/2014
                                SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
                                APAT: Passed w/ UD
                                SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
                                COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
                                SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                                POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                                BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
                                HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
                                MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
                                THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17613 users online. 449 members and 17164 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X