300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
    Can anyone shed some light on disqualifications for the 1811 position. In 1998 I along with 6 other friends were at a party in the woods and someone had an idea of walking up to a house the was being newly constructed. Seven of us entered the house through a garage door and some of the guys did some damage to drywall. It turns out that all seven of us were charged by state police with burglary, criminal trespass and criminal mischief (3 felonies). All the charges were later dismissed at the magistrate. Restitution for the damages was paid to the victim. My charges were all expunged from my record in 1999. I graduated college in 2000 and have been working in local law enforcement for the last 14 years with not one blemish on my record. Just wondering if this will prevent me from further processing for the 1811 position because I already received my COE and turned in security packet. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    You may not even have to list it since this happened over 10 years ago, and it ultimately turned out not to be a felony. Even if somehow you are required to list it, they may not care too much about it since it was over 15 years ago.

Comment

• Thanks sa_applicant for the vote of confidence. One of the others that was involved in the incident with me was hired for UD back in 2005.
      Last edited by Agent25; 08-09-2014, 01:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SAapplicant View Post
        Is anyone processing out of Baltimore?
        I'm processing out of Baltimore. June 2013 applicant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent25 View Post
          Can anyone shed some light on disqualifications for the 1811 position. In 1998 I along with 6 other friends were at a party in the woods and someone had an idea of walking up to a house the was being newly constructed. Seven of us entered the house through a garage door and some of the guys did some damage to drywall. It turns out that all seven of us were charged by state police with burglary, criminal trespass and criminal mischief (3 felonies). All the charges were later dismissed at the magistrate. Restitution for the damages was paid to the victim. My charges were all expunged from my record in 1999. I graduated college in 2000 and have been working in local law enforcement for the last 14 years with not one blemish on my record. Just wondering if this will prevent me from further processing for the 1811 position because I already received my COE and turned in security packet. Any feedback would be appreciated.
          Thanks
          would it hurt to just apply and let a "qualified" individual who can actually process you, tell you that you are disqualified or qualified?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP11AV View Post
            Im a January applicant and am still waiting on an SPI date. Anyone else processing out of Boston office or still waiting on SPI date? Starting to wonder if my packet got lost.
            I applied in January and I'm still waiting for my SPI as well. I'm out of Pittsburgh. I called the HR number yesterday just to make sure that I was still good and they said I should hear something within the next week or so.

Comment

• June 2013 Applicants:
              ------------------------------
              Cornmuffin74 FO

Waiting June 2013 Applicants.
              Finished with process:
              -------------
              ACCTtoSA
              NEL006
              Echo_Romeo_Oscar
              TrueBlue11B
              JDub801
              Traylor_USAF
              Officer959
              Bassprobwi
              ssb***a
              M056876

ALMOST
              -------------------
              Officer963

Comment

• JDUB, clear out your private messages. Mine just bounced back that I tried to send you because your inbox is full. Popular guy lol

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
                  JDUB, clear out your private messages. Mine just bounced back that I tried to send you because your inbox is full. Popular guy lol
                  Done! Send away! Haha sorry.

Comment

• Hi to all from Louisiana.
                    Last edited by ed4040; 06-02-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• Ed,
                      Are you out of SE Region? If so private Message me

Comment

• Sorry I meant ed4040 PM me please

Comment

• Hey Yoda,
                          I tried to send pm; unfortunately unsuccessful. I'm being processed out of the SE office. Can you pm me?
                          Last edited by ed4040; 06-02-2014, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• yea be on look out

Comment

• I tried to PM you. You either don't have your PM turned on or not signed up for it yet.

Comment

• I turned pm on. I just sent you (yoda7) something.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9103 users online. 240 members and 8863 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X