Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else that took the SPI more than 15 business days ago still waiting on results? Both HQ and my FO told me it may take "a few more weeks". Is anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• Originally posted by sa_applicant View Post
      Is anyone else that took the SPI more than 15 business days ago still waiting on results? Both HQ and my FO told me it may take "a few more weeks". Is anyone else in the same boat?
      I am. Took the SPI early the week of May 5-9. No word either way for me yet.

Comment

• I just checked my USAjobs status and it has changed to referred. No email yet, but the change on USAjobs is a great sign. Good luck to everyone still in the hunt and don't give up to those that are not (this is my 3rd time applying too). Best
        USSS-SA
        Applied: 06/2013 (Not Referred), 01/2014 (Not Referred), 05/2014
        Referred: 06/2014
        Test Date: 07/13/2014
        SAEE Passed: 07/13/2014
        APAT: Passed w/ UD
        SPI: 08/24/2014 (Passed)
        COE: (GL-09) 08/24/2014
        SI: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
        POLY: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
        BI: 3/2014 Completed w/ UD
        HI: 3/2014 & 11/2014
        MEDICAL: 2/2014 Completed w/ UD
        THE CALL: 12/11/2014

Comment

• Yeah, I'm right there with you. Just waiting.
          Originally posted by sa_applicant View Post
          Is anyone else that took the SPI more than 15 business days ago still waiting on results? Both HQ and my FO told me it may take "a few more weeks". Is anyone else in the same boat?

Comment

• Finally I have my medical scheduled. I have been waiting since February

Comment

• Just got the call for my medical buddy. June applicant 2013 almost completed.

Applied:06/2013
              Referred:07/01/13
              Test date:07/18/13
              Safe passed:07/25/13
              APAT:08/21/13
              SPI:09/18/13
              COE: 11/15/14
              SI:01/29/14
              Poly:02/21/14
              Medical:06/04/14
              Last edited by Officer 963; 05-29-2014, 01:04 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

• Just got an email to schedule my Security Interview!!!!!

Comment

• Anyone have a good phone number for human capital at HQ (where you can talk with a real person)? If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me, that would be awesome.

I've tried calling the general number with no luck (been having some issues with my email and want to ensure I didn't miss any correspondence). Thanks!

Comment

• Is anyone processing out of Baltimore?

Comment

• My application status has changed to referred. This is my first time applying, so I don't know what is next? Email invitation to testing?

Comment

• Originally posted by edzoom View Post
                        My application status has changed to referred. This is my first time applying, so I don't know what is next? Email invitation to testing?
                        Pretty soon you will get a email from USSS giving you your SAEE exam date, time, and place. You will 7-8 days to respond to the email.

Comment

• Im a January applicant and am still waiting on an SPI date. Anyone else processing out of Boston office or still waiting on SPI date? Starting to wonder if my packet got lost.

Comment

Last edited by Firefox; 07-06-2014, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Can anyone shed some light on 1811 processing?
                              Last edited by Agent25; 08-09-2014, 01:09 PM. Reason: Changed

Comment

• Originally posted by BP11AV View Post
                                Im a January applicant and am still waiting on an SPI date. Anyone else processing out of Boston office or still waiting on SPI date? Starting to wonder if my packet got lost.
                                I am not processing out of Boston, but am a fellow January applicant. I received a phone call to set up my SPI yesterday and the date is set for the end of June.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4319 users online. 271 members and 4048 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X