Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone that interviewed out of Minneapolis received any word back yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by FEDgirl View Post
      Congrats to those who received their COE's! If the timeline goes as planned, I should be receiving mine the day before my birthday, what a gift that would be!!

Could anyone give some insight on the SI? Not too clear on what it entails..

USSS-SA
      Applied: 01/2014
      Referred:03/2014
      Test Date: 04/02/2014
      SAEE Passed: 04/08/14
      APAT: SUSPENDED
      SPI: 05/13/2014
      COE (GS-09): ?????
      All you do is sit down with an SA from your FO and go over your personal history questionare packet. He/she will ask a few more questions about your personal history, you'll then get finger printed and your photo taken. That's about it. Prob the most simple step of the process. Hope that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrop_s View Post
        sa_applicant, have you recieved my pm?
        I did, but everytime I try to write to you, I get an error message saying "user not found". I'm out of Los Angeles.

Comment

• @00BCK yes I applied to both pay grades but received an email saying I didn't meet the requirements for the G-9 and was still being reviewed for the G-7. Approximately 1 day later I received a notification update from USAJobs saying that my application status has been changed and I checked it and it said referred and had G-7 by it. Does the USSS provide and SAFE study guide or do I need to do my own searching for it?

Comment

• It's in the SS website.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 959 View Post
              All you do is sit down with an SA from your FO and go over your personal history questionare packet. He/she will ask a few more questions about your personal history, you'll then get finger printed and your photo taken. That's about it. Prob the most simple step of the process. Hope that helps.
              +1
              The SI basically gets you ready for the poly. If there is anything that you need to let them know about, let it out during the SI, I can't stress that enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                I just got my COE!!!! I interviewed May 1!!!!
                Congrats.

Not to burst any bubbles but get in line...there are many of us from June 2013 who completed everything months ago and are still waiting for a class date!

Comment

• Originally posted by m056876 View Post
                  Congrats.

Not to burst any bubbles but get in line...there are many of us from June 2013 who completed everything months ago and are still waiting for a class date!
                  Just because you have completed everything does not mean you get into FLETC. There is no "line". There is the hiring board that will select candidates. So unfortunately those who have been waiting may get their "bubble" burst when they get passed over. Good news is they took away the "shelf life" of candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by MTACT_Caravella View Post
                    Just because you have completed everything does not mean you get into FLETC. There is no "line". There is the hiring board that will select candidates. So unfortunately those who have been waiting may get their "bubble" burst when they get passed over. Good news is they took away the "shelf life" of candidates.
                    A figurative line...not an actual first-come-first-served line. My point was that folks who recently received their COEs, less than four months after their application and less than three weeks after conducting their SPIs, should keep in mind that the next portions take considerably longer and there are those of us who received COEs back in December that still are not in classes yet. Oh, and that veterans get head of the (again, figurative) line privileges at the hiring panels as well.

Comment

Congrats.

I completely understand that but, just excited to be moving along in the process. Just gives me some hope that I will be a federal agent in the near or distance future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                        I completely understand that but, just excited to be moving along in the process. Just gives me some hope that I will be a federal agent in the near or distance future.
                        No, I completely understand and I hope my comment wasn't taken as a snide remark. You guys have flown through the process (good for you!) but it slows down from here. Many of us who applied back in June have been waiting for class dates since March and it gets frustrating. For example, the end of the FY set us back by months and there is potential that it could do so again.

Just wanted to share that information; not to get anyone down but to ensure you can be most prepared!

Comment

A figurative line...not an actual first-come-first-served line. My point was that folks who recently received their COEs, less than four months after their application and less than three weeks after conducting their SPIs, should keep in mind that the next portions take considerably longer and there are those of us who received COEs back in December that still are not in classes yet. Oh, and that veterans get head of the (again, figurative) line privileges at the hiring panels as well.
                          +1. For me, I wouldnt even get excited about a COE knowing how many people are sent packing after the polygraph. I just dont see whats to be excited about but it is what it is. Congrats to everyone thats still processing

Comment

No, I completely understand and I hope my comment wasn't taken as a snide remark. You guys have flown through the process (good for you!) but it slows down from here. Many of us who applied back in June have been waiting for class dates since March and it gets frustrating. For example, the end of the FY set us back by months and there is potential that it could do so again.

Just wanted to share that information; not to get anyone down but to ensure you can be most prepared!
                            I would say it was the sequestration that slowed the process as opposed to the FY

Comment

Nah, no taken........I'm just hoping my feild office continues to process me and the other applicants through at this lighting speed. If I make a class this year or next year would be fine with me, though I would prefer it be this year.

Comment

• Congrats on the COEs. It does get a little slower for phase 2 of the hiring process but not too much. Pretty much 3-5 weeks between each step for me during phase 2. Make sure you guys got extra ink to print out all the paperwork and make sure to turn it in sooner than later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9337 users online. 482 members and 8855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X