300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USMCMSG View Post
    Received COE today; processing out of the Midwest. SPI conducted in late April.
    Congratulations. Movement is good.Did your status change on us a jobs or no?
    Last edited by liberty82; 05-19-2014, 08:30 PM.

Comment

• New to the thread but have been reading for a while... Just applied to the most recent USSS SA announcement (May) and got an email yesterday advising that I'm being referred (GS-7). Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by CDoubleOK View Post
        New to the thread but have been reading for a while... Just applied to the most recent USSS SA announcement (May) and got an email yesterday advising that I'm being referred (GS-7). Good luck to everyone!
        Me too but I'm not sure if I was referred for 7 or 9. My whole status says "referred", but upon clicking "more information" it says "complete" next to 7 and "reviewing application" next to 9.
        Did you apply to both as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
          Me too but I'm not sure if I was referred for 7 or 9. My whole status says "referred", but upon clicking "more information" it says "complete" next to 7 and "reviewing application" next to 9.
          Did you apply to both as well?
          Mine says the same, but reversed. It says Ill get an email for 9 and reviewing for 7.

Comment

• So after applying for the third time, I apparently did not meet the basic quals for gl7 and received this for gl9

Unfortunately, we cannot continue to process your application because you failed to respond.

Failed to respond to what? 10 years IT exp with bachelors and masters degrees... Last time they couldn't read my transcripts, now I failed to respond to a question that was never asked. Awesome times

Comment

• I'M GETTING SO NERVOUS AND ANXIOUS I HAVE NOT received an email or notification....I hope everything goes well for everyone. This is my 4th time applying smh....

Comment

• I haven't either. No news is good news. I wonder if they are processing GS7 first and then moving on to the GS9. I am processing for 9 due to previous federal service.

Comment

• I just want my COE!!!!!

Comment

• I just want a Final Offer! Haha here's to good news this week. Best regards to all.

My timeline thus far:

Applied- 06/13
                    SAFE- 07/11/13
                    APAT- 08/23/13
                    SPI- 10/09/13
                    COE- 12/11/13
                    SI- 01/07/14
                    Poly- 01/30/14
                    BI- 03/15/14
                    Medical- 03/24&28/14
                    HI- 04/02/14
                    Medical review- 04/25/14

Comment

• Yeah I hope so..... I Just hope that we all get a shot at it

Comment

• I just got my COE!!!! I interviewed May 1!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                          I just got my COE!!!! I interviewed May 1!!!!
                          Boom! That's awesome. Glad they didn't make you wait the full 15 business days, haha.

Congrats!!!

Comment

• Congrats to those who received their COE's! If the timeline goes as planned, I should be receiving mine the day before my birthday, what a gift that would be!!

Could anyone give some insight on the SI? Not too clear on what it entails..

USSS-SA
                            Applied: 01/2014
                            Referred:03/2014
                            Test Date: 04/02/2014
                            SAEE Passed: 04/08/14
                            APAT: SUSPENDED
                            SPI: 05/13/2014
                            COE (GS-09): ?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                              I just got my COE!!!! I interviewed May 1!!!!
                              Congratulations!

Comment

• sa_applicant, have you recieved my pm?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5933 users online. 310 members and 5623 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X