Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any DC area testers (Jan 2014 applicants) get called for an interview yet?

Comment

• "Any movement or word from June applicants?"

Nope. I took my medical at the end of March and it still hasn't "cleared" though I have not been contacted for follow up appointments, etc. I think "frustrated" with the lack of detail and communication sums it up well.
      Last edited by m056876; 05-14-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• So what does this means for the Jan 2014 Applicants?

Comment

• Originally posted by bassprobwi View Post
          Any movement or word from June applicants?
          ??
          Last edited by raindrop_s ; 05-14-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Hey everyone. New to the thread, but have been reading for awhile. Passed the SAEE and had my panel interview at the end of April. Haven't received a COE or anything, but today was day 15 after my interview, so I'm hoping to see something soon. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by SAapplicant View Post
              Hey everyone. New to the thread, but have been reading for awhile. Passed the SAEE and had my panel interview at the end of April. Haven't received a COE or anything, but today was day 15 after my interview, so I'm hoping to see something soon. Good luck to everyone!
              Make sure it's the 15 "business" day after it interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by m056876 View Post
                "Any movement or word from June applicants?"

Nope. I took my medical at the end of March and it still hasn't "cleared" though I have not been contacted for follow up appointments, etc. I think "frustrated" with the lack of detail and communication sums it up well.
                What do you mean by "cleared?" Did you call DC and they tell you that?

Comment

• Originally posted by SAapplicant View Post
                  Hey everyone. New to the thread, but have been reading for awhile. Passed the SAEE and had my panel interview at the end of April. Haven't received a COE or anything, but today was day 15 after my interview, so I'm hoping to see something soon. Good luck to everyone!
                  I'm a 2013 applicant and it took a month to get my COE after my interview. All I can say is try to be patient.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 959 View Post
                    What do you mean by "cleared?" Did you call DC and they tell you that?
                    Yeah, I called HCD and sweet talked them into providing me information. She told me that my medical hadn't "cleared" yet. She didn't expound further nor did I press her further. I would guess that this means it hasn't been stamped good-to-go by a USSS doctor at HQ as of yet, even though I haven't been asked to do anything else.

Comment

• Hello all,

This is my first post; it took quite some time for my posting permissions to be processed. I am part of the January applicant group and passed the SAEE in Burlington, VT in March. I was told by Burlington that I passed the SAEE and would be referred to the Boston Office for my SPI. However, I have yet to hear anything from the Boston office and HQ told me that I would be contacted shortly (1 week ago). Is anyone else in a similar circumstance?

Comment

• Don't worry guys, some times in-between steps take longer than a month. That's normal.

I think I sat 3 months before getting my COE after my panel interview.

Then I did 2 polygraphs, 1 security interview, and my medical all within 30 days.

Some times you have to be ready to roll, other times, like now, be ready to wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP11AV View Post
                          Hello all,

This is my first post; it took quite some time for my posting permissions to be processed. I am part of the January applicant group and passed the SAEE in Burlington, VT in March. I was told by Burlington that I passed the SAEE and would be referred to the Boston Office for my SPI. However, I have yet to hear anything from the Boston office and HQ told me that I would be contacted shortly (1 week ago). Is anyone else in a similar circumstance?
                          I think each field office is on its own program when it comes to scheduling exams, interviews, etc. I did my SPI less than 2 weeks after the SAEE. They called me trying to squeeze me in even sooner, but I couldn't go since I had work stuff already scheduled. I may be wrong, but I think the agents you deal with in the hiring process also have "real casework", and the recruiting portion may be a collateral duty for them, so they may not all move at the same pace at each office.

Comment

• Any of the May 2014 applicants get referred or rejected or hear anything since initial application?

Comment

• Originally posted by 00BCK View Post
                              Any of the May 2014 applicants get referred or rejected or hear anything since initial application?
                              I'm curious of this as well. My USAJobs status still says "received" and when I go to the careerconnector site it says they are currently reviewing applications. At least I haven't been told no yet!

Comment

• I am also standing by ......lol its a painstaking endless hurry up and wait process, but in due time we should hear something. NEVER GIVE UP Even if you don't make it thru this process. Keep applying till you reach the AGE LIMIT !!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12235 users online. 433 members and 11802 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X