Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    Thanks man.......I'm really depending on this job to work out. As far as feedback........the agent to the far right gave me a thumbs up and a "good job" at the end of the SPI........so taking that into consideration, with the answers I gave, one would assume that I passed, but you never know.........looking forward to next week I guess.
    Good deal - sounds like you crushed it.

    For those discussing their USAjobs status, mine changed to "Received: you've been referred for an interview" a day or two before I got the call to schedule my SPI (which took place early this past week). No change on that status yet. I would be pleasantly surprised to see any movement before the 15 day mark.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by copper78 View Post
      My status on USA Jobs says they are reviewing resumes.
      Mine also says reviewing resumes'

      Comment


      • Few days before it said "received" reffered for interview. One day after interview it said "referred" reviewing applications. I know its pointless trying to decipher but doesn't hurt seeing if there's a trend.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hunterthe4th View Post
          Few days before it said "received" reffered for interview. One day after interview it said "referred" reviewing applications. I know its pointless trying to decipher but doesn't hurt seeing if there's a trend.
          It says you are not LEO on your profile. Just curious on your thoughts as to why you think you got picked to take the SAEE and start the process? Just curious. Any vet preference? There are a lot of highly qualified applicants but there are a lot that are not even invited to start the process and take the SAEE. Just trying to figure out the process and starting to ask more questions now. Did not mean to put you on the spot you can PM me with a response if you would like. I mean that with the highest regard just curious for anyone that got selected what made you more competitive? I am just asking to see what I am missing or can do better.
          Last edited by service4others; 05-10-2014, 03:36 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by service4others View Post
            It says you are not LEO on your profile. Just curious on your thoughts as to why you think you got picked to take the SAEE and start the process? Just curious. Any vet preference? There are a lot of highly qualified applicants but there are a lot that are not even invited to start the process and take the SAEE. Just trying to figure out the process and starting to ask more questions now. Did not mean to put you on the spot you can PM me with a response if you would like. I mean that with the highest regard just curious for anyone that got selected what made you more competitive? I am just asking to see what I am missing or can do better.
            My application still says received and under review, but from what I have learned in these forums, being referred is mostly dependent upon how you answer the questions on the questionnaire. I am over qualified for the USSS UD position, but was not referred the first two times I applied. The third time I really focused on how I answered each question on the questionnaire and I was referred...so maybe it's true.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jwmyers2s View Post
              My application still says received and under review, but from what I have learned in these forums, being referred is mostly dependent upon how you answer the questions on the questionnaire. I am over qualified for the USSS UD position, but was not referred the first two times I applied. The third time I really focused on how I answered each question on the questionnaire and I was referred...so maybe it's true.
              Thanks
              Last edited by service4others; 02-16-2015, 11:05 PM.

              Comment


              • I received an email today stating my application (for the most recent announcement) has been received and it is under review. It also said to log into usajobs and check my status in a couple of days. Anyone else get this?

                Comment


                • I received the same message today I hope we all get through this first step.

                  Comment


                  • To all of the May 2014 applicants, I wish you the best of luck in the process, and hold on for the ride cause the first three steps will fly by!!!!

                    Good Luck!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Thank bro because this is the 3rd time applying. I wont give up !!!!

                      Comment


                      • I received the email a little over a week ago. I haven't received another email since and my status has not changed yet.

                        Comment


                        • Yeah mine did the same thing after my SPI
                          Applied 01/2014
                          SAEE 03/26/2014
                          APAT 04/18/2014
                          SPI 05/09/2014
                          COE (GL-9) 05/20/2014
                          SI 06/06/2014

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                            The day before my interview it said referred for interview and the day after my interview it changed to your application is under review. Its almost like my FO sent up my paperwork the same day or the day after.
                            Mine did the same after my SPI on friday
                            Applied 01/2014
                            SAEE 03/26/2014
                            APAT 04/18/2014
                            SPI 05/09/2014
                            COE (GL-9) 05/20/2014
                            SI 06/06/2014

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by tango31 View Post
                              I received the email a little over a week ago. I haven't received another email since and my status has not changed yet.
                              Same here

                              Comment


                              • x removing this
                                Last edited by runcade; 06-05-2019, 10:18 AM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10261 users online. 466 members and 9795 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X