Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by m056876 View Post
    I'm trying...

Also, I think that they COULD cancel the class. They've cancelled entire announcements previously, right? Again, I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom but I think it's better to share that possibility, though unconfirmed, to make sure you guys know what I know and vice versa.

More to follow?
    I appreciate hearing all the rumors. Sometimes they are accurate, sometimes not, but either way, they make the waiting more interesting

Comment

• Does anyone here know if the SF-86 PDF file (Version Dec 2010) that you can google online is the same one we have to fill out for the SI? I'd like to get a head start filling it out while I wait for my SPI results, but I don't want to waste my time if it's not the right form. Any of you guys that have made it this far know?

Applied: 01/14
      Referred: 03/14
      SAEE: 4/9/14
      Passed SAEE: 4/14/14
      APAT: Cancelled
      SPI: 4/28/14
      COE (GS-7): ?????

Comment

• @Trevian... I've noticed that many OIG offices surrounding DC, employ former Secret Service agents within their leadership. Do you have any theory or reason why?

Thanks in advance.

Top,
        The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by sa_applicant View Post
          Does anyone here know if the SF-86 PDF file (Version Dec 2010) that you can google online is the same one we have to fill out for the SI? I'd like to get a head start filling it out while I wait for my SPI results, but I don't want to waste my time if it's not the right form. Any of you guys that have made it this far know?

It's pretty close. You will be filling out the online version of the sf-86 "e-QIP" they call it now. Having a hard copy would be very helpful if you have never had to do one in the past. Also I have no SI inside information. Just how the SF-86 is filled out these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by m056876 View Post
            I'm trying...

Also, I think that they COULD cancel the class. They've cancelled entire announcements previously, right? Again, I'm not trying to be all doom and gloom but I think it's better to share that possibility, though unconfirmed, to make sure you guys know what I know and vice versa.

More to follow?

Hey friends,

The pure and simple truth is that any single person here could kick the bucket tomorrow in a car wreck, but if we lived our life that way it would be an awful shame!

Staying positive is what strengthens our character and gets us out of life's pickles. Don't stop believing or trying. The dream will come true for some of us...and that's a reality!

Bring your A-game to each step in the process and slay it!

Bruddah
            The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
            Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
            Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

• Originally posted by raindrop_s View Post
              My status update

USSS-SA
              Applied: 01/2014
              Referred:03/2014
              Test Date: 04/01/2014
              SAEE Passed: 04/09/14
              APAT: *****
              SPI: 04/28/2014
              COE-(GS-7): 05/05/2014
              SI:???????

Any information on the SI. What to expect?

Nice work! Good luck on the next steps!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                Man I couldn't imagine being told that they cancel the class and u have already put in Ur notice at Ur current job.
                And that's something you take away from this...never leave your job until you have a no-kidding offer letter in hand. Take it from me, who left the Air Force early for the FBI in 2011 but was caught up in their hiring freeze right before I was supposed to head to Quantico.

Whether this gouge turns out to be true or not, it's not an offer until you get the paperwork. Until then, it's just a really exciting phone call.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
                  @Trevian... I've noticed that many OIG offices surrounding DC, employ former Secret Service agents within their leadership. Do you have any theory or reason why?

Thanks in advance.

Top,

You will find former SS agents in a lot of other federal agencies. But for the OIG slots it's basically just a matter of geography. You have a lot of senior people pooled in the D.C. area - people who have completed phase II assignments, etc., and are looking for a change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                    Man I couldn't imagine being told that they cancel the class and u have already put in Ur notice at Ur current job.
                    I honestly think this is a non-issue. If you get a firm offer letter with EOD, then you just report to your field office and take coffee orders from people while waiting for a class. You would, however, be a highly paid coffee order taker.

Comment

• Originally posted by sa_applicant View Post
                      Does anyone here know if the SF-86 PDF file (Version Dec 2010) that you can google online is the same one we have to fill out for the SI? I'd like to get a head start filling it out while I wait for my SPI results, but I don't want to waste my time if it's not the right form. Any of you guys that have made it this far know?

It is similar but different. Their PDF version has a bunch of other forms included in it that you will need to fill out. PM me with your email and I'll send you the packet.

Comment

• Originally posted by usmcvet View Post
                        I honestly think this is a non-issue. If you get a firm offer letter with EOD, then you just report to your field office and take coffee orders from people while waiting for a class. You would, however, be a highly paid coffee order taker.
                        I would happily provide that service.........large coffee with extra sugar, yes sir!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by John Julian View Post
                          Lets get a role call for all those who applied to the June 2013 announcement and who has not heard anything since taking the polygraph in Jan/Feb/March.
                          Here!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyglenmore View Post
                            Here!
                            Took mine in February with no response yet

Comment

• Wondering if any other FO is still awaiting to be scheduled for the SPI after a suspended APAT? I see some others have moved on in the process

USSS-SA
                              Applied: 01/2014
                              Referred:03/2014
                              Test Date: 04/02/2014
                              SAEE Passed: 04/08/14
                              APAT: 04/23/2014
                              APAT SUSPENDED: 04/21/2014
                              SPI: ??????

Comment

• It's oh so quiet. Anyone have any updates on the June class, more Final Offers, or when another panel meets?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7264 users online. 317 members and 6947 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X