Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you've made it to the interview your among the best qualified period. Well in the deciding person's view. There have been many qualified applicants get passed over in this process. I know a guy that is highly qualified and been turned down twice. The funny part is he keeps getting referred for every other agencies 1811 slot. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bham View Post
      I never got the "best qualified e-mail" after the SAEE. I went on to take the SPI last week though. Still waiting to hear the results.
      I never got a "best qualified email", nor did I ever receive anything stating that I passed any of the various stages. I simply kept moving forward in the process scheduling new events.

So if others are in this boat, don't worry, it doesn't mean anything.

Comment

• Again didn't want to get anybody upset, just throwing around ideas.

Comment

• I'm not upset bro just stating facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
            If you've made it to the interview your among the best qualified period. Well in the deciding person's view. There have been many qualified applicants get passed over in this process. I know a guy that is highly qualified and been turned down twice. The funny part is he keeps getting referred for every other agencies 1811 slot. Go figure.
            I am one of the qualified applicants that got turned down twice also. I know a guy that got referred without a degree nor three years of job experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornmuffin74 View Post
              I never got a "best qualified email", nor did I ever receive anything stating that I passed any of the various stages. I simply kept moving forward in the process scheduling new events.

So if others are in this boat, don't worry, it doesn't mean anything.
              cornmuffin check your pm

Comment

• Patrol-99,

It was Jan 17th for me...have you tried to reach out to anyone? I understand the reasoning for the hold up, but 3.5 to 4 months from SI to poly seems a little off, compared to the norm for the rest of the folks we're applying with...
                Last edited by EOD; 05-04-2014, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD View Post
                  Patrol-99,

It was Jan 17th for me...have you tried to reach out to anyone? I understand the reasoning for the hold up, but 3.5 to 4 months from SI to poly seems a little off, compared to the norm for the rest of the folks we're applying with...
                  I agree, I wonder if they give the infamous line of "sorry we lost your paperwork".

Comment

• NO, I have not contacted anyone, just been waiting around...

Originally posted by EOD View Post
                    Patrol-99,

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Caveman View Post
                      Does anyone know of USSS Agents receive LEAP during CITP and SS Academy Training?
                      Good deal. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                        I agree, I wonder if they give the infamous line of "sorry we lost your paperwork".
                        Anything's possible brother, I really hope not though LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD View Post
                          Anything's possible brother, I really hope not though LOL!
                          I say that because somebody on the DEA forum, either is or was going through the process with them and when he called HR to check his status, they told him that his file fell behind a desk and then shortly later he picked back up in the process. I'm pretty sure it was in the DEA forum.

I would definitely keep a check on it if its been 4 months since your last application step.

Comment

• Not quite 4 months, but approaching...I'll make some calls tomorrow...hopefully it's not the same "we were backed up" answer I've received in the past...I have no issues waiting, however; when everyone else is moving along or actually done, calls do need to be made just to be on the safe side...
                            Last edited by EOD; 05-04-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• Prior June 2013 Applicants:
                              -------------------------------------
                              Ed_tc FO. Denied.

June 2013 Applicants:
                              ------------------------------
                              Cornmuffin74 FO
                              TriumphST FO. Denied

Waiting June 2013 Applicants.
                              Finished with process:
                              -------------
                              ACCTtoSA
                              NEL006
                              Echo_Romeo_Oscar
                              TrueBlue11B
                              JDub801
                              Traylor_USAF
                              Officer959
                              Bassprobwi

FYI. I'll update this list once a week. No disrespect to any applicants still in the process..I will only add finished June 2013 applicants for the sake of simplicity.

Comment

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
                                It seems they are already reviewing the applications. I was notified by email this morning that mine is being reviewed and I should hear something in a couple of days.
                                Have you checked the status of your application? I checked USA Jobs this morning at 12:30 AM and my status changed to There were better qualified applicants. It looks like they were reviewing applications late last night or computers were in charge of the job of reviewing applications.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6709 users online. 359 members and 6350 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X