300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1Caveman View Post
    Does anyone know of USSS Agents receive LEAP during CITP and SS Academy Training?
    Affirmative. We will get it all, including base, locality, and LEAP starting from day 1. We will also have to put in longer hours/days/weeks/months and more travel than most 1811s.

Comment

• Originally posted by clerkofoc View Post
      Affirmative. We will get it all, including base, locality, and LEAP starting from day 1. We will also have to put in longer hours/days/weeks/months and more travel than most 1811s.
      I disagreed with this but then I did some digging and found out there are agencies that pay LEAP from day 1 on the books. I'm not sure if the USSS does but there are some out there who do and some agencies that don't.
      Last edited by AlwaysReady2000; 05-04-2014, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
        If any of us make the September class the first rounds on me.
        I got the second round
        Applied 01/2014
        SAEE 03/26/2014
        APAT 04/18/2014
        SPI 05/09/2014
        COE (GL-9) 05/20/2014
        SI 06/06/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
          It seems they are already reviewing the applications. I was notified by email this morning that mine is being reviewed and I should hear something in a couple of days.
          I received the same e-mail yesterday afternoon for the GS7 but nothing for the GS9.

Comment

• Prior June 2013 Applicants:
            -------------------------------------
            Ed_tc FO. Denied.

June 2013 Applicants:
            ------------------------------
            Cornmuffin74 FO
            TriumphST FO. Denied

Waiting June 2013 Applicants.
            Finished with process:
            -------------
            ACCTtoSA
            NEL006
            Echo_Romeo_Oscar
            TrueBlue11B
            JDub801
            Traylor_USAF
            Officer959
            Bassprobwi
            Last edited by ACCTtoSA; 05-04-2014, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Re

Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
              Prior June 2013 Applicants:
              -------------------------------------
              Ed_tc FO. Denied.

June 2013 Applicants:
              ------------------------------
              Cornmuffin74 FO
              TriumphST FO. Denied

Waiting June 2013 Applicants.
              Finished with process:
              -------------
              ACCTtoSA
              NEL006
              Echo_Romeo_Oscar
              TrueBlue11B
              JDub801
              Traylor_USAF
              Officer959
              June applicant pending background.

Comment

• I am a June 2013 applicant, I have been waiting on the poly since February 7th.

Originally posted by EOD View Post
                To any June 2013 applicants; are any of you still waiting on poly? I completed my SI over 3.5 months ago and still haven't heard anything...I've called my FO and was told that they were backed up because of the UD class, new announcements etc..etc...just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat??

Comment

• I got LEAP and locality at FLETC. Many agencies do it. Not all though.

Comment

• Question for all the applicants.......did you receive an email stating that you were among the best qualified for the particular job posting. I received mine along with my SAEE results email.

I know some folks have never received this email and the process for them has stopped or is slow moving at or around the polygraph step.

I don't know if this is a big factor or not just trying to analyze it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                      Question for all the applicants.......did you receive an email stating that you were among the best qualified for the particular job posting. I received mine along with my SAEE results email.

I know some folks have never received this email and the process for them has stopped or is slow moving at or around the polygraph step.

The first email I received from the USSS stated that I was among the best qualified.

Brief background:
                      10 point Vet
                      BA Honors from University of Maryland
                      Current FLEO

Comment

Question for all the applicants.......did you receive an email stating that you were among the best qualified for the particular job posting. I received mine along with my SAEE results email.

I got the same email, it said I was among the best qualified and my vets preference was verified. That being said I still haven't heard anything about a SPI date :/

Comment

Yes I got the same email

Not a Vet
                          MS National Security and Public Safety from U. of New Haven
                          4 years in DHS
                          Applied 01/2014
                          SAEE 03/26/2014
                          APAT 04/18/2014
                          SPI 05/09/2014
                          COE (GL-9) 05/20/2014
                          SI 06/06/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by bassprobwi View Post
                            June applicant pending background.
                            Officer 963 waiting on my medical only. June 13 applicant richmond, va

Comment

• I'm wondering the people who got the email........i'm assuming are the folks that are processing threw and are awaiting FO.

Comment

• I never got the "best qualified e-mail" after the SAEE. I went on to take the SPI last week though. Still waiting to hear the results.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7280 users online. 381 members and 6899 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X