300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cornmuffin74 View Post
    June 2013 here and I got the call. There are a good batch of June 2013ers. I'd say a vast majority, but then again I have not talked to enough people to have a true sample size.
    annnd the stress level increases

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
      That's because you 2014 applicants have taken over the thread!(just joking)

You wold be surprised how long people will wait for a job. I know someone who took the test for PAPD, tested around 2007 and didn't get on the job until 2012.

As for the expiration date on being on "the shelf", I have no clue.
      Thats right January 2014 Applicants........let me hear your WAR CRY!!!!!!!! (likewise just kidding)

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornmuffin74 View Post
        June 2013 here and I got the call. There are a good batch of June 2013ers. I'd say a vast majority, but then again I have not talked to enough people to have a true sample size.
        Sent pm

Comment

• Just checked my USAJOBS status for the recent SA announcement (which closed last night at 11:59), and it's already changed to Not Referred due to there being better applicants. That was really quick, as well as being a bummer. How did the status change so quickly? I just submitted it a couple of days ago. I didn't think HR was that much on the ball, haha.

At least my UD process is rolling.
          USSS-UD
          Applied: 3/25/14
          Referred: 4/16/14
          APAT: Cancelled
          SPI: 5/20/2014
          COE: 6/28/2014

Comment

• Originally posted by erFTW View Post
            Just checked my USAJOBS status for the recent SA announcement (which closed last night at 11:59), and it's already changed to Not Referred due to there being better applicants. That was really quick, as well as being a bummer. How did the status change so quickly? I just submitted it a couple of days ago. I didn't think HR was that much on the ball, haha.

At least my UD process is rolling.
            Sorry to hear that man........and yes, that is lighting fast as far as responses goes. When I applied in June 14 (Not Referred) it took them a month to tell me.

Comment

• It seems they are already reviewing the applications. I was notified by email this morning that mine is being reviewed and I should hear something in a couple of days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                Sorry to hear that man........and yes, that is lighting fast as far as responses goes. When I applied in June 14 (Not Referred) it took them a month to tell me.
                Could it be a lot of vets applied to it? I triple checked all my answers to the vacancy specific questions, and made sure I substantiated them on my resume, so I don't think it is that.

Another thought is that I said I applied for a previous job (UD on 3/25/2014), and maybe they wanted to keep me in the UD running (since it seems they are in a frenzy to get some more) and did not refer me.

But the main thing, is that the Not Referred status came super fast. So I'm hoping it wasn't some tech/human error, because I wanted a fair change.

I'll quit my complaining, but I think it warranted a few questions.
                Last edited by erFTW; 05-03-2014, 06:25 PM. Reason: Typos
                USSS-UD
                Applied: 3/25/14
                Referred: 4/16/14
                APAT: Cancelled
                SPI: 5/20/2014
                COE: 6/28/2014

Comment

Could it be a lot of vets applied to it? I triple checked all my answers to the vacancy specific questions, and made sure I substantiated them on my resume, so I don't think it is that.

Another thought is that I said I applied for a previous job (UD on 3/25/2014), and maybe they wanted to keep me in the UD running (since it seems they are in a frenzy to get some more) and did not refer me.

But the main thing, is that the Not Referred status came super fast. So I'm hoping it wasn't some tech/human error, because I wanted a fair change.

I'll quit my complaining, but I think it warranted a few questions.
                  I agree, that was very fast...there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason in these cases. Like I posted earlier, I applied for UD and SA with the same qualifications. I was referred for SA but not UD. Same qualifications on each application. Try to explain that one!

Comment

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
                    It seems they are already reviewing the applications. I was notified by email this morning that mine is being reviewed and I should hear something in a couple of days.
                    I received the same email today.

Comment

• To any June 2013 applicants; are any of you still waiting on poly? I completed my SI over 3.5 months ago and still haven't heard anything...I've called my FO and was told that they were backed up because of the UD class, new announcements etc..etc...just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat??

Comment

• Prior June 2013 Applicants:
                        -------------------------------------
                        Ed_tc FO. Denied.

June 2013 Applicants:
                        ------------------------------
                        Cornmuffin74 FO
                        TriumphST FO. Denied

Waiting June 2013 Applicants.
                        Finished with process:
                        -------------
                        NEL006
                        Echo_Romeo_Oscar
                        TrueBlue11B
                        JDub801
                        Traylor_USAF

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
                          Prior June 2013 Applicants:
                          Ed_tc FO. Denied.

June 2013 Applicants:
                          Cornmuffin74 FO
                          TriumphST FO. Denied

Finished with process:
                          -------------
                          NEL006
                          Echo_Romeo_Oscar
                          TrueBlue11B
                          JDub801
                          Traylor_USAF
                          Perfect! now we can see who is where, I like your style.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACCTtoSA View Post
                            Prior June 2013 Applicants:
                            Ed_tc FO. Denied.

June 2013 Applicants:
                            Cornmuffin74 FO
                            TriumphST FO. Denied

Finished with process:
                            -------------
                            NEL006
                            Echo_Romeo_Oscar
                            TrueBlue11B
                            JDub801
                            Traylor_USAF
                            Officer 959 also a June '13 applicant done with everything.

Comment

• Does anyone know of USSS Agents receive LEAP during CITP and SS Academy Training?

Comment

I too got the quick response saying not referred, even with vet preference.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10414 users online. 441 members and 9973 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X