• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Bill View Post
    It moves a lot faster than you think
    The faster the better! =)

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
      I second that statement, I am wondering if phase 2 (security phase) will move just as fast?????
      Just from looking at the timeline you have posted, it does look like it has moved pretty fast for you. I've heard stories of it taking 2-3 years to get through the process, and just figured that was probably the norm.

Comment

• The guys from the June 13 postings are getting calls for FLETC June 14 CITP class, I'm hoping some of the January 14 applicants can make the September FLETC class

Comment

• Originally posted by jwmyers2s View Post
          Just submitted my application. Now, time to forget I applied and let the waiting begin! ha!
          Ditto!

Comment

The guys from the June 13 postings are getting calls for FLETC June 14 CITP class, I'm hoping some of the January 14 applicants can make the September FLETC class
            If any of us make the September class the first rounds on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlwaysReady2000 View Post
              Do they offer you your choice of assignments when they give you a firm offer? If so that's good on their part, I know some agencies who assign you after you graduate training. Mobility agreement FTW.
              No, they give you there locations for you. You may have 1 or 3 choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                I know june, I was trying to pin down exact class date. Also when you say before hiring freeze, are you meaning he applied at the June 2013 announcement?
                I believe he begins June 10

Comment

• I'm done applying with the Secret Service! This is my second time applying and I can't even get referred to take the exam. I'm a 5 pt. vet, have a BS, currently work as a 6c FLEO. I would like to know what they are looking for. I truly would...

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                    I'm done applying with the Secret Service! This is my second time applying and I can't even get referred to take the exam. I'm a 5 pt. vet, have a BS, currently work as a 6c FLEO. I would like to know what they are looking for. I truly would...
                    Hang in there man (no pun intended) I applied to the SA twice and the UD position once. Didn't get referred for UD but did for SA on my second try. My qualifications didn't change, sometimes it's works like that...

Comment

The guys from the June 13 postings are getting calls for FLETC June 14 CITP class, I'm hoping some of the January 14 applicants can make the September FLETC class
                      I could be wrong but I think the people that were on the shelf from the announcement prior to the 2013 one (Whenever that was 09,10?) are getting calls for the June class. I recall one member (officer963) writing that his "friend" was in the process prior to the hiring freeze (not the shutdown).
                      Last edited by NEL006; 05-03-2014, 04:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
                        I could be wrong but I think the people that were on the shelf from the announcement prior to the 2013 one (Whenever that was 09,10?) are getting calls for the June class. I recall one member (officer963) writing that his "friend" was in the process prior to the hiring freeze (not the shutdown).
                        You may be right, I might of have read it wrong..........My Bad.........but I think some guys on here from the June 13 posting have received calls????

I just went back and looked at some of the older post and I was correct. Some of the June 13 applicants were called with final offers. So the January 14 applicants might have a fighting chance for the September 14 class.
                        Last edited by Det_sje; 05-03-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

You may be right, I might of have read it wrong..........My Bad.........but I think some guys on here from the June 13 posting have recieved calls????
                          I think TriumphST is the only 2013 applicant on these boards to get an offer. Another guy who said it was his last post and wouldn't say anything else about it, denied the final offer and said he had been in the process for a while (non 2013 applicant). I could be mixing stuff up though. I'm a 2013 applicant that is done with everything so I'll just be happy with a call for any class.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
                            I think TriumphST is the only 2013 applicant on these boards to get an offer. Another guy who said it was his last post and wouldn't say anything else about it, denied the final offer and said he had been in the process for a while (non 2013 applicant). I could be mixing stuff up though. I'm a 2013 applicant that is done with everything so I'll just be happy with a call for any class.
                            I didn't know you were done with everything.......but, anyway I wish you luck and hope your phone rings with good news. I imagine all of the people from 09-11 applicants probably gave up on the USSS.

Also how long is the shelf life after you have completed all the steps???

Comment

• June 2013 here and I got the call. There are a good batch of June 2013ers. I'd say a vast majority, but then again I have not talked to enough people to have a true sample size.

Comment

I didn't know you were done with everything.......but, anyway I wish you luck and hope your phone rings with good news. I imagine all of the people from 09-11 applicants probably gave up on the USSS.

Also how long is the shelf life after you have completed all the steps???

That's because you 2014 applicants have taken over the thread!(just joking)

You wold be surprised how long people will wait for a job. I know someone who took the test for PAPD, tested around 2007 and didn't get on the job until 2012.

As for the expiration date on being on "the shelf", I have no clue.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5944 users online. 343 members and 5601 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X