Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Either on this forum or another but they are in need of agents bad to help with the coverage of the 2016 presidential elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonjorno_2 View Post
      ^^^ If I were to guess I would say to help expedite the hiring process. Should cut at least a few weeks to a month in between the POST/SAEE and the SPI.
      Yeah, that seems like the most logical reason. They must be in a rush to hire new UD/SA. Good news for us hopefuls.
      USSS-UD
      Applied: 3/25/14
      Referred: 4/16/14
      APAT: Cancelled
      SPI: 5/20/2014
      COE: 6/28/2014

Comment

• is there an official timeframe for reapplying? Just wondering.

Comment

• [QUOTE=tanner30;3458438]I called the recruitment office 202 406 5830. I told them I was calling about my poly results and I was transferred to the appropriate person. Off course I prefaced it by saying I know you all are very busy but..... They were super helpful.[/QUOTE

Tanner what actually did they tell you when you called? They just told me that my application was still under review. Took poly a month ago.

Comment

• Well my usajobs account went from referred to received. Career Connector went to you have been referred for an interview. Which is funny because I had my interview today. Maybe that means they have my results from the interview or maybe not. I was informed in 15 days I would be emailed the results. Time to wait and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
              Well my usajobs account went from referred to received. Career Connector went to you have been referred for an interview. Which is funny because I had my interview today. Maybe that means they have my results from the interview or maybe not. I was informed in 15 days I would be emailed the results. Time to wait and see what happens.
              Nah, mine changed two days before my interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                I dont have a number for HQ....I called my Field office, they said they havent heard anything yet.
                Nothing here either buddy, my friend received orders for the June class already. I believe school for us sounds more like a possibility in September.

Comment

• [QUOTE=06871983;3458585]
                  Originally posted by tanner30 View Post
                  I called the recruitment office 202 406 5830. I told them I was calling about my poly results and I was transferred to the appropriate person. Off course I prefaced it by saying I know you all are very busy but..... They were super helpful.[/QUOTE

Tanner what actually did they tell you when you called? They just told me that my application was still under review. Took poly a month ago.
                  She stated that they were a little backlogged due to the UD class and the rush to get them in before the SA applicants. She took my name, was on a brief hold and she came back and said I should be hearing something soon and that I should call back if I don't hear back 'soon'. Not sure what soon meant though. Got the medical date about a week or so later. Like I said I am not sure if that was a coincidence.

Comment

• Hey SA applicant from Miami FO here - wanted to see if anyone else had been invited yet to the SPI?

Had my APAT canceled (Scheduled on April 2nd i believe), and haven't heard anything since.

Seems like some from other FOs who are in the same position as I am (SA applicant + APAT cancelled) have already had their SPI is that correct?

Comment

• Just FYI, I looked at my USAjobs status this morning and it has changed back to "referred" and the career connector site says "Your application is under review".

It almost seems as if they got my SPI information yesterday!!! I'm not complaining at all if they are moving this fast.

Comment

• For background, is it mandatory for the investigator to visit the applicant workplace?

Comment

• Originally posted by s0450982 View Post
                          For background, is it mandatory for the investigator to visit the applicant workplace?
                          Absolutely, they want to talk to your supervisors and look at your personnel file for any reprimands. I just had the FBI do a BI on me for a task force position in February and the investigator spent all day at my office talking to everyone I had contact with.

Comment

• Anybody in the Western Region hear anything about Final Offers? Even in the Mid-West?

Comment

• An interesting article regarding the job we are all seeking:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...east-trip.html

It makes for some good reading...

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                                Absolutely, they want to talk to your supervisors and look at your personnel file for any reprimands. I just had the FBI do a BI on me for a task force position in February and the investigator spent all day at my office talking to everyone I had contact with.
                                That could be a tough recovery in the workplace if things didn't pan out for some reason...
                                The Keeper of The Listâ„¢
                                Fan of All Who Receiveth The Callâ„¢
                                Believer in the ~bean Suffix

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11333 users online. 372 members and 10961 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X