300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AirmanRicky View Post
    What are you guys background? I applied twice and both times I received a not qualified e-mail.
    Have you reached out to see what you could work on for the next time? Are you going to apply for the new appointment?

Background:

JD/Masters in Comp Sci. 2 years as a Network Engineer, 3 as an attorney.

Comment

• Originally posted by konipt View Post
      Have you reached out to see what you could work on for the next time? Are you going to apply for the new appointment?

Background:

I am not sure yet if I am going to reapply. Will see before the closing date.

Background:

10 years military (Army , Air Force). MBA in Finance

Comment

Background:

How far are you in the process?

Comment

How far are you in the process?
          Just took the poly in April. Waiting on medical.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Julian View Post
            Lets get a role call for all those who applied to the June 2013 announcement and who has not heard anything since taking the polygraph in Jan/Feb/March.
            took Poly 4/2/14 and re-took 4/17/14.......

Comment

Just took the poly in April. Waiting on medical.
              You are pretty far. Good luck

Comment

You are pretty far. Good luck
                Last process took year and half to get to this point, so progress!

Comment

• Originally posted by tanner30 View Post
                  Wow! Thats a long time. I also took mine on the 26. I've completed my medical and my background is underway. Did you call HQ? It won't hurt to call and inquire.
                  I dont have a number for HQ....I called my Field office, they said they havent heard anything yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sa_applicant View Post
                    raindrop I got your friend request. I wasn't able to send you anything though. turn your PM on
                    I'm new to this. Now, I think it's on.

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                      I dont have a number for HQ....I called my Field office, they said they havent heard anything yet.
                      I sent you a private msg. After my poly, the examiner told me called HQ if I don't hear anything in 4-6 weeks. I did call them after a month and a few days later got the email for medical. Not sure if that was coincidence but they were helpful when I called.

Comment

• Tanner30, do you mind sending that HQ number this way as well? I'm in the same boat as oifvet. Thanks brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Federally View Post
                          Tanner30, do you mind sending that HQ number this way as well? I'm in the same boat as oifvet. Thanks brother.
                          I called the recruitment office 202 406 5830. I told them I was calling about my poly results and I was transferred to the appropriate person. Off course I prefaced it by saying I know you all are very busy but..... They were super helpful.
                          Last edited by tanner30; 05-01-2014, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• You're the man. Thanks again.

Comment

• I noticed on this latest announcement (4/30 - 5/2) there is no APAT (I've also noticed that it's been cancelled for current UD/SA applicants.) Phase I is just the SAEE and the SPI. Do any of you have any idea as to why this is the case? And if so, when it would be in the job process?
                              USSS-UD
                              Applied: 3/25/14
                              Referred: 4/16/14
                              APAT: Cancelled
                              SPI: 5/20/2014
                              COE: 6/28/2014

Comment

• ^^^ If I were to guess I would say to help expedite the hiring process. Should cut at least a few weeks to a month in between the POST/SAEE and the SPI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9894 users online. 303 members and 9591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X