• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 10:37 AM. Reason: del

Comment

Comment

• Thanks to everyone for your help. I called Barnes & Noble last week and they said that had one on order but that it doesn't ever seem to come in. I had them take my name and number and call me if and when it came in. Today was the day. So for $20, I am now ready to study. Also my process has officially begun. I emailed my app on November 9, but spoke to someone a week later that said I needed to mail directly to the nearest office because emails seem to never find their way. I took his advice and mailed it out certified last Thursday, Nov. 21 and got confirmation that it was received on the 23rd.

Comment

• Thanksgiving!

Comment

• I concur with forresde1. I'm not waiting on "the" call, because my app was just received last Friday, but I'm waiting on "a" call nonetheless. I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving, especially our men and women that daily put their lives in harms way either in law enforcement work or in the military. Thank you for going the extra mile to help keep me and my family safe. I hope to be joining you in your profession some day in the near future.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• I dont remember which book I used for the TEA, but it did definitely help by giving me questions similar to some on the TEA, which helped my brain get in the mindset it needed to be.

Comment

• This post has been deleted
                  Last edited by swanny; 01-11-2009, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by swanny View Post
                    There were reports on another forum that a hiring panel may happen this Thursday the 4th, or next Thursday the 11th. Of course this is all speculation as far as I know.

Good luck to all
                    It's been just over two weeks since my poly and physical. Still no word yet. Is this where the long wait begins?
                    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

• Originally posted by SgtScott31 View Post
                      It's been just over two weeks since my poly and physical. Still no word yet. Is this where the long wait begins?
                      Yup. I've been waiting 8 months since my poly and physical

Comment

Once the "New Man" gets sworn in, things should speed up!

No news is good news!

Comment

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Last edited by OSU; 02-19-2009, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Ditto here, but I don't expect to hear anything for another month before I get anxious. From reading this forum it seems a month to 2 months is the "average" time it takes after the poly/physical to hear if your BI started.

Comment

• I keep reading about the "hiring panels." Can someone elaborate? Are these panels that decide who they are hiring and then calls start to happen to applicants? Or does "the call" happen first, and then the hiring panels get with the new-hires to brief them on upcoming events?
                                I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8087 users online. 351 members and 7736 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X