300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underqualified View Post
    It was also weird that 6 people only showed up to take the SAEE exam, when i thought 20-30 people would of have been their.
    Only 3 people were scheduled in my field office.[/QUOTE]

There were only seven people when I tested. However we were informed that there were 40 processing out of our office. They only have a set number of test booklets is why they have to break up the Jan 2014 group into small test groups. Word for word from the test administrator.

Comment

• [I]
      Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
      I went in for the polygraph today. I was asked a bunch of questions, not hooked up. After that the examiner told me he has to receive authorization from HQ to proceed with the actual polygraph. He said since HQ is closed for the day he would finish his report and send it in, and if HQ authorized me to continue he would fly back out to conduct the actual polygraph. Is this normal or is it the thank you, but no thank you?
      [/I]

I am not sure but based on what I experienced, you may be done. When I got my poly done I asked about the process and was told (by the examiner) I could fail even before getting hooked up, and even though I was told I passed in the end, it doesn't matter if the examiner fails or passes you, it is still up to the people at HQ reviewing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
        Likewise, I just got the notice as well........I PASSED!!!!!!
        I too received notice that I passed my exam.

Comment

• I just got my APAT test date today as well.......I love this fast moving stuff!!!!!

Comment

• Congratulations. How many days out is it?

Comment

• Its next Thursday, April 17.........and here is the thing. I'm going to be in Atlanta, GA for a training conference. So now I'm gonna have to drive 4 hours, only to do a 1 hour PT test.

Comment

• I can assure you you won't be done in an hour but still a long drive....

Comment

• Originally posted by divinefalcon View Post
                  Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
                    I can assure you you won't be done in an hour but still a long drive....
                    Oh okay, well that's fine. I'm having to cancel my training session that day to make the drive. I in shock the scheduled it so fast!!!

Comment

• Took SAEE April 2. Notified I passed today!

Comment

• Medical and home visit done. BI nearly complete and packet soon to be on its way to hiring panel in D.C. Best of luck to all June 13' applicants still in the running. To all Jan 14' applicants, stay motivated!

Comment

• Took a while for my account to activate. Long time reader. Took my poly in January. Medical and BI complete in early March. I'll answer any questions anyone has. Good luck to all.

Comment

• January 2014 applicant here... My USAJOBS status has not been changed and still says 'Recieved' and the application status says 'You will be notified by email'. I haven't received any emails yet about testing... Anyone in the same position waiting for any notification?

Comment

• Originally posted by GettingFED View Post
                              January 2014 applicant here... My USAJOBS status has not been changed and still says 'Recieved' and the application status says 'You will be notified by email'. I haven't received any emails yet about testing... Anyone in the same position waiting for any notification?
                              If your resume looks good enough you will be offered a test date. Other applicants resume's may have been more impressive than yours so they tested first. As long as you dont receive an email stating that your are out of the process, you should expect to take the test. The best advice I can give you is to completely ignore USAJOBS and the Career Connector page. I tested in June 13 and am almost done with the process but my status has never changed. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by hunterthe4th View Post
                                Took SAEE April 2. Notified I passed today!
                                Found out i passed SAEE today as well. Looking forward to the APAT.

Anyone here on the forum test out of the Miami office? Could be helpful to have another contact in the process out of the same office location...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17111 users online. 541 members and 16570 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X