X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Data44
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Det_sje
    I don't think I failed........I feel like its 50/50 for me. I know I did outstanding on all of the parts except one. If I failed it would really shock me because I felt nervous at first but once I saw the questions I thought to myself "I got this".
    January 2014 applicant here. I took the test in the Midwest (week of 3/24 - 3/28) and haven't heard back one way or the other yet.

A little nervous since a few Jan. 2014 folks on here who have passed received notification within just a few days.

Comment

• Det_sje
      Im a Good Guy!!!!
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Data44
      January 2014 applicant here. I took the test in the Midwest (week of 3/24 - 3/28) and haven't heard back one way or the other yet.

A little nervous since a few Jan. 2014 folks on here who have passed received notification within just a few days.
      I haven't heard back either.....took mine 4/2.

Comment

• 1Caveman
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2008

I'm on the same boat from SE. Hoping some FO's take longer than others. I plan on following up at the 11 bus. day mark.

Comment

• hunterthe4th
          Forum Member
          • Jan 2014

Originally posted by liberty82
          It's a 5 hour round trip for me. I once drove 8 hours one way to take an 1811 test. I thought it was crazy of me, but I passed so well worth it.
          Takes about 20 minutes to get to my office without traffic...

Comment

• HAZMAD
            Forum Member
            • Jun 2012

I went in for the polygraph today. I was asked a bunch of questions, not hooked up. After that the examiner told me he has to receive authorization from HQ to proceed with the actual polygraph. He said since HQ is closed for the day he would finish his report and send it in, and if HQ authorized me to continue he would fly back out to conduct the actual polygraph. Is this normal or is it the thank you, but no thank you?

Comment

• TrueBlue11B
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by HAZMAD
              I went in for the polygraph today. I was asked a bunch of questions, not hooked up. After that the examiner told me he has to receive authorization from HQ to proceed with the actual polygraph. He said since HQ is closed for the day he would finish his report and send it in, and if HQ authorized me to continue he would fly back out to conduct the actual polygraph. Is this normal or is it the thank you, but no thank you?
              Very odd. I have never heard of this before. Usually it's a one shot deal.

Comment

• 1Caveman
                Forum Member
                • Jul 2008

I'm on the same boat from SE. Hoping some FO's take longer than others. I plan on following up at the 11 bus. day mark.

Comment

• HAZMAD
                  Forum Member
                  • Jun 2012

Originally posted by TrueBlue11B
                  Very odd. I have never heard of this before. Usually it's a one shot deal.
                  That's what I thought too. Guess it's the end of the line for me.

Comment

• will_ki
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2014

I applied in Jan, was referred in March but have not heard anything (good or bad) since. I am seeing so many who have taken and passed the SAEE. Anyone else having this issue?

Comment

• INcop312
                      Forum Member
                      • Jan 2012

I got my notice that I passed the SAEE this morning. I took the test on 4/2 in the Midwest.

Comment

• liberty82
                        Forum Member
                        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by INcop312
                        I got my notice that I passed the SAEE this morning. I took the test on 4/2 in the Midwest.
                        Congratulations

Comment

• agent05
                          Forum Member
                          • Jul 2013

extremely odd.... never ever heard of anything remotely similar to this. There might have been some responses that would probably deemed you unfit to take the poly at this time.... maybe you were sick or had a catastrophic event recently and thus not fit to take poly? Hope you atleast get one shot buddy because that would be unheard of to not even get a chance once. Keeps us updated This is in reference to HAZMAD

Comment

• Det_sje
                            Im a Good Guy!!!!
                            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by INcop312
                            Likewise, I just got the notice as well........I PASSED!!!!!!

Comment

• Data44
                              Forum Member
                              • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Det_sje
                              Likewise, I just got the notice as well........I PASSED!!!!!!
                              Congrats!

Comment

• underqualified
                                Forum Member
                                • Mar 2014

It was also weird that 6 people only showed up to take the SAEE exam, when i thought 20-30 people would of have been their.[/QUOTE]

Only 3 people were scheduled in my field office.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18357 users online. 42 members and 18315 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...