Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USSSApplicant View Post
    Miami.
    Tried to send you a PM but i think your inbox is off.

Are you a Jan 2014 applicant?

Comment

• The safe guide is all u would need in order to pass the exam

Comment

• Finally received my medical date!

Comment

• Originally posted by tanner30 View Post
          Finally received my medical date!
          when did you take your poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
            I am still waiting on my medical date. Received an update this weekend on USAJOBS but of course you can not see anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
              I took it on Feb 26.

Comment

• Got the call for poly, scheduled for next week. Sounds like the FO is going to rush through the last bit here. They have a deadline to have all candidates processed to make selections for the June class.

Comment

• Was the contact for your medical via email or phone call?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJ1982 View Post
                    Got the call for poly, scheduled for next week. Sounds like the FO is going to rush through the last bit here. They have a deadline to have all candidates processed to make selections for the June class.
                    Did the FO tell you specifically that they have a "deadline to have all candidates processed to make selections for the June class"? If so, that might be the first confirmation from a FO or other USSS source that there will be a class in June.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                      Did the FO tell you specifically that they have a "deadline to have all candidates processed to make selections for the June class"? If so, that might be the first confirmation from a FO or other USSS source that there will be a class in June.
                      I was told by the SAC and SA agent doing my background investigation at my home interview that classes are June and September. This was on March 20th and that was the last step in the process for me. All my stuff has now been sent down to DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                        Roger. Just didn't say the dealine. Just said that all applicants needed to be procesed by a set date. I'm guessing that date is near their proposed hiring panel date. Government hiring processes in my experience are extremly fair. That being said, it makes sense to me that all applicants from the June 13' announcement need to be processed or DQ'd before the first hiring panel meets.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Julian View Post
                          Was the contact for your medical via email or phone call?
                          Via email.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJ1982 View Post
                            Roger. Just didn't say the dealine. Just said that all applicants needed to be procesed by a set date. I'm guessing that date is near their proposed hiring panel date. Government hiring processes in my experience are extremly fair. That being said, it makes sense to me that all applicants from the June 13' announcement need to be processed or DQ'd before the first hiring panel meets.
                            That would make sense...I'm on 11 weeks, since I completed the SI. How long ago did you complete your SI?

Comment

• Originally posted by EOD View Post
                              That would make sense...I'm on 11 weeks, since I completed the SI. How long ago did you complete your SI?
                              Almost 11 weeks ago.

Comment

• Can an admin or anyone with knowledge shed some light on what the protocol is for an SA applicant that does not pass the poly have as options? I contacted my FO and they directed me to UD/SA Branch Division in DC to which I called but was basically told there is not protocol and don't know what can be done. They did tell me I'm better off applying at another agency but I honestly do not think I'm forever banned from working with the USSS as an SA or am I? Anyone happen to go through a similar situation with the USSS or any other 1811 application process? I'd like to know options are available if any so that I can prepare a game plan for the next go around. Any and all info is appreciated fellas. Thank you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12931 users online. 492 members and 12439 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X