300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
    Just wanted to post that I passed the SAEE. I took the test on Tuesday, so only a two day turn around that's outstanding. For the ones still waiting just study the practice test and rules over and over. Good luck to everyone that is in the process.
    Good Job!!!! Good luck in the rest of the process

Comment

• Completed my medical this morning...now more waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
        Completed my medical this morning...now more waiting.
        How long after your poly did you get a call or email to schedule your medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by tanner30 View Post
          How long after your poly did you get a call or email to schedule your medical?
          Mine was about a month after. Took the poly the first week of February and the medical the first week of march. Everything for me was about a month wait. The only thing that got jammed up was the panel because of the shutdown, but even that got rescheduled quickly.

Comment

• Ok thanks. Wednesday gave it a month since I took the poly so I've been patiently waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by tanner30 View Post
              Ok thanks. Wednesday gave it a month since I took the poly so I've been patiently waiting.
              I spoke with my local field office, I took my poly Feb 26 and havent heard anything. She said that right now SA applicants are on hold becuase they are getting a class together for UD, and currently processing the Jan 14 SA applicants (Test exam). She said once the UD is done processing for the APR class HQ will resume the June 13 SA applicants for a June SA FLETC class. She expects by mid Apr the SA applicants on hold will pick up again. We are lucky we got our poly, there are SA applicants who applied in June 13 that still have not taken their poly.

Comment

• New to thread but took the SAEE yesterday. Hoping for good news!

SSSA- Applied Jan/14
                Referred Feb/14
                SAEE 3/14...

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                  I spoke with my local field office, I took my poly Feb 26 and havent heard anything. She said that right now SA applicants are on hold becuase they are getting a class together for UD, and currently processing the Jan 14 SA applicants (Test exam). She said once the UD is done processing for the APR class HQ will resume the June 13 SA applicants for a June SA FLETC class. She expects by mid Apr the SA applicants on hold will pick up again. We are lucky we got our poly, there are SA applicants who applied in June 13 that still have not taken their poly.
                  Ok. Thanks for sharing. Yes I am grateful having taken the poly already then. I guess we shall continue to standby then. Patience is a virtue.

Comment

• Originally posted by NEL006 View Post
                    Mine was about a month after. Took the poly the first week of February and the medical the first week of march. Everything for me was about a month wait. The only thing that got jammed up was the panel because of the shutdown, but even that got rescheduled quickly.
                    Ditto...about a month. And my medical was scheduled for about a month after I got notification that they were authorized to schedule it.

It seems like there is always about 4-5 weeks between each step.

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                      Thanks for the information! I keep hearing of a June FLETC class so that's encouraging for those of us who have completed poly and medical already. With others on hold, I don't see how we can't be offered a spot in that class. Being in the military, I just hope that we get enough advanced notice!

But it is the government so who knows...

Comment

• Medical complete and home interview this week! June is sounding more and more likely.

Comment

• Great, Thanks for the information. Makes sense why it has been 7 weeks since my SI and no word about the poly.

Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post

Comment

• What is the home interview all about? Is it for your family to understand what life as a family member of a USSS agent is like?

Comment

• No its when the background investigator meets with you to go over your background. Every Federal Law Enforcement job has an investigator complete this task. It just part of the background investigation.

Are you sure that you work for DHS in a FLEO position?

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
                                No its when the background investigator meets with you to go over your background. Every Federal Law Enforcement job has an investigator complete this task. It just part of the background investigation.

Are you sure that you work for DHS in a FLEO position?
                                No that's the security interview...what he assumed is exactly what the home interview is.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8327 users online. 261 members and 8066 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X