300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
    Has anyone from the Midwest received a test date yet?
    i did

Comment

• Has anyone taken their polygraph and still not hear anything? I took mine Feb 26 in D.C....other than what he told me, I haven't heard anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
        Has anyone taken their polygraph and still not hear anything? I took mine Feb 26 in D.C....other than what he told me, I haven't heard anything.
        Yeah. I took mine on the same date and I am also playing the waiting game.

Comment

• I was there too. Was told I passed, but who knows. Still patiently waiting.

Comment

• I was told the agency wants to complete the UD medical process prior to Agents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 963 View Post
              I was told the agency wants to complete the UD medical process prior to Agents.
              At least I am not the only one waiting...and your the second person who told me they are getting the UD medical done.

Comment

• I am still waiting on my poly results...was everyone told they "passed" at their poly? What else did the examiner say? I was just told my results would be sent to DC and I would hear something in a couple of days if I needed a retake...I have to say that my examiner was very professional.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoda7 View Post
                  I am still waiting on my poly results...was everyone told they "passed" at their poly? What else did the examiner say? I was just told my results would be sent to DC and I would hear something in a couple of days if I needed a retake...I have to say that my examiner was very professional.
                  He told me I passed and I should call my FO or HQ if I didn't hear anything in 4 weeks. A friend of mine took it but was told the same about results being sent to DC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yoda7 View Post
                    I am still waiting on my poly results...was everyone told they "passed" at their poly? What else did the examiner say? I was just told my results would be sent to DC and I would hear something in a couple of days if I needed a retake...I have to say that my examiner was very professional.
                    My guy said "You didnt fail, but I am seeing responses, I have to send this to quality control to validate. If you need to retake you will be contacted in a week"...then he asked what my wife does, how old is my daughter, when am I leaving active duty, and that I applied at the right time becuase they have tons of classess over the next 18 months and havent hired anyone in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                      Has anyone taken their polygraph and still not hear anything? I took mine Feb 26 in D.C....other than what he told me, I haven't heard anything.
                      I took mine 29FEB and he said I passed but it is ultimately up to D.C. to decide. He said it should take about a month for the next step.

Comment

• Transferred field offices and the process has gone dead for me. Would have been poly'ed already if I hadn't moved.

Comment

• Originally posted by the constant View Post
                          Transferred field offices and the process has gone dead for me. Would have been poly'ed already if I hadn't moved.
                          Same here...west coast to central FO, did my SI over 9 weeks ago and still haven't heard a peep. I do know I'm not the only one waiting in our group though...

Comment

• I also did my SI over 6 weeks ago and still haven't heard anything. No news is good news.

Originally posted by EOD View Post
                            Same here...west coast to central FO, did my SI over 9 weeks ago and still haven't heard a peep. I do know I'm not the only one waiting in our group though...

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
                              Definitely common in the BOP!
                              TrueBlue, did you ever get a call about choosing between UD and SA? I am in the same boat and I haven't been told when I get to choose or do they go ahead and make that decision on their own.

Comment

• Upcoming Job Opportunity Announcements
                                for Uniformed Division Officers
                                Scheduled to post March 24-26, 2014

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6626 users online. 306 members and 6320 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X