Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would say it's a good thing that none of us heard anything yet, hopefully we will soon.
    Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
      I would say it's a good thing that none of us heard anything yet, hopefully we will soon.
      If I was a betting chap, I'd say those who have not gotten the thanks try again next time emails scored high enough on the questionnaire and recruiters are reviewing resumes to corroborate applicant responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by s0450982 View Post
        If I was a betting chap, I'd say those who have not gotten the thanks try again next time emails scored high enough on the questionnaire and recruiters are reviewing resumes to corroborate applicant responses.
        Im midwest also, and i have knowledge that invites have gone out in this area, wondering why we haven't got a see ya letter, or an invite...Is there going to be another round of testing maybe??
        Last edited by richsdreamn; 03-19-2014, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• Midwest

Originally posted by richsdreamn View Post
          Im midwest also, and i have knowledge that invites have gone out in this area, wondering why we haven't got a see ya letter, or an invite...Is there going to be another round of testing maybe??
          I'm in the Midwest and I have a test date for this Friday I got the invite last week Wednesday.

Comment

• I am in the midwest and received a test invite email.

Comment

• Kemet, Deputy, and Rich is the test in Chicago or somewhere else?
              Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• I can tell you that all Minnesotan's are testing in Minnesota. As for the rest no idea, but it seems like everyone is testing in their home state.
                Last edited by liberty82; 03-20-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• New to site...got a test date for midwest.

Comment

• I believe it should be whichever field office you put as being closest.

Comment

• I'll rephrase my question and ask if anyone that selected the Chicago fo as their test location has received a test date.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
                        Kemet, Deputy, and Rich is the test in Chicago or somewhere else?
                        I can't speak for the rest but I am from South Dakota and I have to drive to Minneapolis to test.

Comment

• Good clarification there, Marine3531. That's the location I'm interested in.

Comment

• I'm out of this frivolous competition. Transcripts were deemed illegible. Good luck to everyone

Comment

• i havent received a test referral yet but what i heard was not in chi but another big city to the north.....

Comment

• What geographical location did you pick?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8753 users online. 378 members and 8375 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X