300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by k103 View Post
    For those who already took the medical (June 2013 vacancy) -- did you get "official" letters from either HQ or the Field Office saying you passed the poly or did someone just call you with a medical date? Thanks!
    I got a phone call to schedule my medical, no e-mail confirmation. Also, just got a call from a friend who met with a background investigator. Boom! Medical next week..

Oh and THIS IS MY 100TH POST!!! Figured I say something. Haha best to everyone in the hunt.
    Last edited by Jdub801; 03-18-2014, 02:43 PM. Reason: Posting Milestone

Comment

• Well I got me denial email today saying I didn't meet the basic quals for an 07. Oh well!

Comment

• "got my denial" can't edit for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
          Well I got me denial email today saying I didn't meet the basic quals for an 07. Oh well!
          Did you technically meet gs-7 requirements?

Comment

• I thought I did, I am more qualified now than when I got all the way through the HSI process and selected to test for the FBI both of which got cut for funding.
            Last edited by texengland; 03-18-2014, 04:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
              I thought I did, I am more qualified now than when I got all the way through the HSI process and selected to test for the FBI both of which got cut for funding.
              I met the mins for the FBI as well. However I applied to the uniformed division of the USSS and said I did not meet basic quals. Funny thing is, I got my test date for SA yesterday. When did it become easier to become qualified for SA than uniform? I think there is a glitch somewhere in there system or software.

Comment

• You think... The whole process is disheartening and a joke

Comment

• All the "you will be notified via email" I too can relate. I meet the minimum qualifications. I would rather get a BQA then a "did not meet minimum qualifications.

Comment

• Originally posted by k103 View Post
                    Thanks so much traylor. Did the email come from HQ or the FO? Just want to know what to look for.
                    It was from the admin person handling my application processing at my FO.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                      It was from the admin person handling my application processing at my FO.
                      Gotcha. Thanks again. Hoping to get the call soon. Passed the poly in early Feb. I also PMed you.
                      Last edited by k103; 03-18-2014, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Got an email saying my transcripts were incomplete or not legible. What a joke. I've used those for my current fed job. I'm out on this announcement. The transcripts are clearly legible.

Comment

• Has anyone from the Midwest received a test date yet?
                          Those who have struggled with failure more appreciate success; than those who succeed but never themselves test.

Comment

• Got test invite. BA,MA, 3 years work exp. Non vet, Non leo

Comment

• Originally posted by 3531Marine View Post
                              Has anyone from the Midwest received a test date yet?
                              3531Marine, I have not received a test date yet. Hopefully we do sometime this month

Comment

• I am also applying out of the Midwest, but have not heard anything yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11472 users online. 411 members and 11061 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X