300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richsdreamn View Post
    Has anyone who's career connector says or said "you will be contacted via email" been referred? Still nothing trying to figure this game out
    I believe that status means you did not meet the minimum qualifications. I know it sounds odd, but that's what Google is giving me. I'm sure you met the minimum qualifications, but I'm not sure how the online questionnaire works.

Comment

• Originally posted by richsdreamn View Post
      Has anyone who's career connector says or said "you will be contacted via email" been referred? Still nothing trying to figure this game out
      I am in the same boat. I have not been told "no", so that means I am still in it.

Comment

• Hey Rich I'm in the same boat as well! I've pretty much given up on this one, seems to be like the typical FED LE hiring charlie foxtrot that I've gone through twice before. Oh well hopefully HSI will get funding before I have to get an age waiver hahah!!!

Comment

• I have completed the Medical portion...My USAJObS says application received....my career connector says I will be notified by email. It has been like that since the start of the process.

Am I the only one that "gets it" that the status indicator isn't the best tool to reflect your standing in the process. The process is nerve wrecking enough. why create extra worry about something that many have already said "do not worry about"? I havent paid the slightest attention to USAJobs since applying and when I am concerned I simply email or call the recruiter (who always seems happy to help because I get right to the point of my call), get my questions answered and move on with my life.

I recommend trying that for those that are concerned and you will probably be a lot less stressed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronc_smith View Post
            I have completed the Medical portion...My USAJObS says application received....my career connector says I will be notified by email. It has been like that since the start of the process.

Am I the only one that "gets it" that the status indicator isn't the best tool to reflect your standing in the process. The process is nerve wrecking enough. why create extra worry about something that many have already said "do not worry about"? I havent paid the slightest attention to USAJobs since applying and when I am concerned I simply email or call the recruiter (who always seems happy to help because I get right to the point of my call), get my questions answered and move on with my life.

I recommend trying that for those that are concerned and you will probably be a lot less stressed out.
            The applicants that are worrying have not received a test date, which means they do not have a recruiter to call. All they can do is call D.C. and they will only answer specific questions. Good advice, but not until after you pass the exam.

Comment

• Got my test date!!!!

Time to study my *** off!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
                The applicants that are worrying have not received a test date, which means they do not have a recruiter to call. All they can do is call D.C. and they will only answer specific questions. Good advice, but not until after you pass the exam.
                I see what you are saying but i have seen that for individuals who applied in June as well. So it was a more general statement and not directed to a specific person.

Comment

• Bronc_smith, I'm in the same boat as you, I just passed my poly and have been in the process since the June announcement. My status has never changed on the career connector page. Seriously everyone stop looking at career connector or USAjobs as a reference it will only drive you crazy.

Comment

• I just would like to know one way or the other because I am supposed to go on Guard orders in a couple of weeks and would like to make plans for either way.

Comment

• I took the exam back in 2010 or 2011 and passed it but the announcement was cancelled. Does anyone know if I can use that score for this current exam or do I need to just retest again.

Comment

• You need to retest because the test has changed. It is no longer the TEA exam but the SAEE. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Anyone in NJ/NYC area get test invites? I know quite a few people from this area that already received their not referred letters. Careerconnector has been sitting at "We are reviewing applications" for three weeks.

9 years financial IT exp with Masters in IT

Comment

• For those who already took the medical (June 2013 vacancy) -- did you get "official" letters from either HQ or the Field Office saying you passed the poly or did someone just call you with a medical date? Thanks!
                            Last edited by k103; 03-18-2014, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by k103 View Post
                              For those who already took the medical (June 2013 vacancy) -- did you get "official" letters from either HQ or the Field Office saying you passed the poly or did someone just call you with a medical date? Thanks!
                              Nope, nothing official from HQ or FO regarding the polygraph...just an email saying that they were "authorized" to schedule my medical, with available dates.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                                Nope, nothing official from HQ or FO regarding the polygraph...just an email saying that they were "authorized" to schedule my medical, with available dates.
                                Thanks so much traylor. Did the email come from HQ or the FO? Just want to know what to look for.
                                Last edited by k103; 03-18-2014, 02:25 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5893 users online. 337 members and 5556 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X