300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
    Well for the ones referred we must have had the correct key words and phrases in our resumes. I also bet you guys did not choose a,b, or c on the assessment questions? Did you choose d and e? If none of my assumptions are correct they must choose our names out of a hat. However, I have only been denied to test by HSI in 2011, but I was lacking my degree at that time. I already had the vet and FLEO.
    <----Non vet, former federal leo, 10+ years leo exp, 3 B.S. degrees, 1 masters, currently finishing second masters. Received testing date.

Comment

• Got referred......still waiting on a test date.

BS computer info systems
      6 years of local Leo experience
      4 years in criminal investigations
      Last edited by Det_sje; 03-13-2014, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• Same here. Referred waiting on test date. 4 Years LEO and masters degree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
          Got referred......still waiting on a test date.
          Congrats! Rooting for ya buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capet View Post
            Congrats! Rooting for ya buddy.
            Thanks I really need it!!!!

Comment

• 4 1/2 yrs Fed Leo
              3 yrs Military Police
              Masters/undergrad
              10 pt vet
              Still waiting....

Comment

• No degree w/extensive local/federal leo experience - referred for testing (Career Connector). Guess there is no rhyme or reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by ajeezy View Post
                  Question, when applying I believe you had to apply through the announcement that included your current residence. How do you advise the secret service that you don't actually want to work in that particular area, but a different region?
                  If you are selected by the USSS they will offer you whatever they have open at the time. According to an ASAC I talked to the typical first assignment is a big office in Chicago, New York, Miami, L.A., D.C., or Detroit. So they do not care what was on the announcement or what your preference is, they offer locations they need to fill.

Comment

• I'm a vet no points, BA and career connector says you will be contacted via email for both 7/9.

Comment

• First time posting on this thread... Status got changed this morning to Referred on USAJOBS for 7, but nothing on career connector. Hoping I get that invite for testing.

Masters in Accounting + CPA + CFE + Work Experience.

Fingers crossed***

Comment

• Does anyone know if LEAP is paid during training at the academy? If its been asked before, I apologize.

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
                          Does anyone know if LEAP is paid during training at the academy? If its been asked before, I apologize.
                          The SA who did my background investigation is looking into that for me as it came up during my home interview. He was fairly certain that I would receive LEAP but the admin officer he asked said the opposite. He is continuing to track it down for me. I will be sure to provide an update when I hear back!

Comment

• Yes, you will receive LEAP while at FLETC.

Comment

• According to my "online" research, the only agencies that don't pay LEAP during training is AFOSI and ICE-HSI. (I *think* FBI pays as well, ever since some agents sued for OT backpay).
                              View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                              http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Originally posted by divinefalcon View Post
                                According to my "online" research, the only agencies that don't pay LEAP during training is AFOSI and ICE-HSI. (I *think* FBI pays as well, ever since some agents sued for OT backpay).
                                Has anyone who's career connector says or said "you will be contacted via email" been referred? Still nothing trying to figure this game out

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13525 users online. 485 members and 13040 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X