300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
    I would rather not say at the moment. I do not want my local field office to receive any unwanted calls. I have posted in the past, which locations I was allowed to choose from, so I am going to leave you with that. Good luck!
    Understood. Thanks for responding.

Comment

• Anyone from WFO receive an invite?
      The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
        Anyone from WFO receive an invite?
        I applied through WFO and have not received an invite.

Hey, Future FEDSA not that I don't agree with FED/Guy......but I think it's a cop-out to say the resume is the only reason you aren't getting invited. The same resume I turned in for the January announcement is the same resume I turned in over 2 years ago. I was invited 2 yrs ago to test and I opted out because I didn't know if my heart was really in it. I applied to this last announcement and I still haven't received any invite. AND I have a Bachelor's, Masters, and 10yrs FLEO/LEO experience. Basically what I'm saying is that there is a lot of criteria that factors into their decision; the resume is just one part of it.

Comment

• Not referred for the January 2014 announcement. GL-7 for Manchester. Notified via email this past Monday. USAJobs and CareerConnector have also been updated to reflect this.
          Last edited by mustbeballiin; 03-12-2014, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• I wish they would let me know one way or the other I'm tired of waiting aroundhaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustbeballiin View Post
              Not referred for the January 2014 announcement. GL-7 for Manchester. Notified via email this past Monday. USAJobs and CareerConnector have also been updated to reflect this.
              Did your status state "you will be notified via email"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Capet View Post
                Did your status state "you will be notified via email"?
                No

Comment

• What did it say before the change?

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                    What did it say before the change?
                    Reviewing applications

Comment

• To the new applicants: get used to waiting!
                      View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                      http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• I've been waiting on HSI since 2011, I think I've got the waiting part down

Comment

• Does the secret service conduct any type of pre-academy prior to sending their applicants to FLETC? If they do, how long does it last???

Comment

• Define pre-academy?

Comment

• Just a basic preparation period before heading out. I know that some agencies require their applicants to report to their field office prior to just to get them settled in.

Comment

• I had my "home interview" yesterday. It was exactly what I thought it would be and there were no surprises. I was told that after my medical later this month, it's more of the waiting game. The SA told me that it could be weeks or months before I get the call regarding a class date and to just go on about my life.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8178 users online. 450 members and 7728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X