Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Service SA hiring process

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    Referred for testing!!!!! Application status for GL-7 changed back to application under review!!!!
    Congrats! Go knock it out of the park.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
      Did anybody only sign up for 6 or 7 of the available offices and get referred? I'm wondering if they will even refer individuals that only signed up for a couple offices
      You had a choice?! The June vacancy announcement just said to apply to the one where you lived and had no option to select locations...

      Comment


      • Is this SAEE a difficult exam.......I have study this study guide over and over and hope their are no surprises

        Comment


        • I also failed the poly according to examiner. 19 years in law enforcement and a current fed. Good luck to those moving on.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
            You had a choice?! The June vacancy announcement just said to apply to the one where you lived and had no option to select locations...
            No, I'm talking about the January announcement. That announcement allowed us to select different offices.

            Comment


            • K103- Negative man but it has been almost exactly a month in between each phase for me. So I'm hoping that by mid April I will be called for the medical. Good luck everyone just be patient

              Comment


              • BI set to begin this week. Good luck to those waiting/continuing...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Echo_Romeo_Oscar View Post
                  BI set to begin this week. Good luck to those waiting/continuing...
                  If you don't mind me asking when did you take the poly? Have you done your medical yet?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by patriot772 View Post
                    No, I'm talking about the January announcement. That announcement allowed us to select different offices.
                    I knew that you were talking about the January announcement. I was comparing it to the June announcement where there was no option to select locations. You had to apply to the vacancy in your area and there was no provision to select any location of interest. Hopefully I'll get some kind of input before my final offer/class date!

                    Comment


                    • Thats crazy! My resume was two pages with the first being job history and the second education. I got referred for the 9 spot. You must have checked something wrong.

                      Comment


                      • Took Poly on Jan 29th. Med scheduled for Mar 24th and 28th.

                        Comment


                        • Straight bangin in on those days, huh....


                          Originally posted by Echo_Romeo_Oscar View Post
                          Took Poly on Jan 29th. Med scheduled for Mar 24th and 28th.

                          Comment


                          • Duplicate post
                            Last edited by tanner30; 03-11-2014, 06:37 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Echo_Romeo_Oscar View Post
                              Took Poly on Jan 29th. Med scheduled for Mar 24th and 28th.
                              Thanks. I am trying to get a timeline.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                                I knew that you were talking about the January announcement. I was comparing it to the June announcement where there was no option to select locations. You had to apply to the vacancy in your area and there was no provision to select any location of interest. Hopefully I'll get some kind of input before my final offer/class date!
                                I applied to last years announcement and they gave me choices. granted they all had to be within my region, but I still was able to choose which offices I would accept.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6450 users online. 345 members and 6105 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X