USPIS 2011
    US OPM 2009-2011
    US CBP 2007-2009
    USANG 2006
    USMC 2002-2006
    H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
    MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Damn. I heard that some went out but I didn't get the call. I hope that more will be coming next week. Good luck to you bro.

Comment

• I'm in NY and haven't received a poly date yet either. Wouldn't worry about, they'll get to us.

Comment

• Not the type to get into a "my source said this" conversation cause quite frankly I dont care what a "source" said; I only care about official word. With that being said one of my usss sources just told me 1 class in june; 2 in Sept.

Comment

• Well, I didn't get referred for either GL7 or GL9. I have a Masters in Forensic Science and currently a FLEO in DC with close to 4 years in the federal government... I'm also bilingual.

I'm still wondering how I didn't even qualify for the 7. I'm at a loss for words...

Good luck to everyone one that made it in for the test.

I'll reapply for the next one !

Comment

• Originally posted by Future FedSA View Post
              Well, I didn't get referred for either GL7 or GL9. I have a Masters in Forensic Science and currently a FLEO in DC with close to 4 years in the federal government... I'm also bilingual.

I'm still wondering how I didn't even qualify for the 7. I'm at a loss for words...

WTF!!!! Man.......that makes me a little uneasy. With qualifications like that you should of have been referred.

P.S.........I just check my status and it changed from Under review to application recieved.......I think I know that means.
              Last edited by Det_sje; 03-10-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                WTF!!!! Man.......that makes me a little uneasy. With qualifications like that you should of have been referred.

P.S.........I just check my status and it changed from Under review to application recieved.......I think I know that means.
                I can't say how many people have said it before but I'll say it again...

The statuses on USA Jobs and CareerConnector are not indicative of any actual progress or movement for your application. I have my medical scheduled in a couple of weeks and my USA Jobs status still says "Received" and my CareerConnector status says still "Your application is under review." They have said that from the day I applied back in June.

You're just going to drive yourself crazy trying to decipher your status. Wait for the official emails.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                  I can't say how many people have said it before but I'll say it again...

The statuses on USA Jobs and CareerConnector are not indicative of any actual progress or movement for your application. I have my medical scheduled in a couple of weeks and my USA Jobs status still says "Received" and my CareerConnector status says still "Your application is under review." They have said that from the day I applied back in June.

You're just going to drive yourself crazy trying to decipher your status. Wait for the official emails.
                  I understand what you are saying, and I have seen the other post about the statuses. I was just thinking that it would of have changed to referred.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure I'm out of this one, I just want an email to confrim my suspicions!!

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                      I'm pretty sure I'm out of this one, I just want an email to confrim my suspicions!!
                      Sent you a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Future FedSA View Post
                        Well, I didn't get referred for either GL7 or GL9. I have a Masters in Forensic Science and currently a FLEO in DC with close to 4 years in the federal government... I'm also bilingual.

Just curious how you "know" you didn't get referred. Did they send you an email stating that? I have similar quals and I received an email last week saying check my status in a few days. My status changed from reviewing application to referred this morning.

Comment

• If it says referred, I think it is safe to say that you will be invited for testing. I was referred too yesterday, it will be my 3rd time. I can't seem to pass their written test.

For all you folks who are LE and have master degrees who can't get referred, I would say work on your resume and the questionnaire so they can give you full credit for your experience. I am not in LE (military vet), and been referred a few times.

And good luck to us, hopefully third times is the charm indeed.

Comment

• Just received a call from the SA doing my background investigation. Said he would be poking around base and my neighborhood today, might swing by to say "hi". Also said that he will have my investigation done by tomorrow so we scheduled my "home interview" for Wednesday evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                              I'm pretty sure I'm out of this one, I just want an email to confrim my suspicions!!
                              I believe Texan is referring to the you will be notified via email status on his CareerConnector status. I'm on the same boat..

Comment

• Originally posted by ForzaMilan View Post
                                If it says referred, I think it is safe to say that you will be invited for testing. I was referred too yesterday, it will be my 3rd time. I can't seem to pass their written test.

For all you folks who are LE and have master degrees who can't get referred, I would say work on your resume and the questionnaire so they can give you full credit for your experience. I am not in LE (military vet), and been referred a few times.

And good luck to us, hopefully third times is the charm indeed.
                                I 100% agree with you. I figured this one out the hard way in the past.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8713 users online. 290 members and 8423 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X