Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The message is from DC. But doesn't mean anything negative or positive.

Comment

• My status went from referred to reviewing. When I went to the secret service page it states I will receive an email for both 7/9 maybe Friday will bring good news!
      Last edited by nojustice; 03-06-2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Liberty, I only applied for the 7 through TX. After waiting on HSI and FBI I figured i would try this and just see. I'm at the point if they say yes and offer somewhere I want to go then I'll do it otherwise no thanks.

Comment

• After googling the status "you will be notified via email" it seems everyone who received that email are out of the running. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
            Well there goes my dream, failed poly. Answered truthfully but the machine indicated otherwise. First time I ever take any poly and thus I was nervous from the get go. Anyone know if we are allowed to re-test and how long we have to wait?
            Sorry to hear that 05. I also suffered the same. PM me

Comment

• Originally posted by Multiples300 View Post
              After googling the status "you will be notified via email" it seems everyone who received that email are out of the running. Any thoughts?
              I am a former FED LEO, and have been through many of these processes, multiple times. People dissecting the status updates and random emails are wasting their time.

Until you get an email or letter from an agency saying that you are out, consider yourself in the running.

Until you get contacted giving you a time/date for your next step on the process, you are not moving along any further yet.

You are not "in" until you get an EOD.

Everything else is just speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetmeOut View Post
                I am a former FED LEO, and have been through many of these processes, multiple times. People dissecting the status updates and random emails are wasting their time.

Until you get an email or letter from an agency saying that you are out, consider yourself in the running.

Until you get contacted giving you a time/date for your next step on the process, you are not moving along any further yet.

You are not "in" until you get an EOD.

Everything else is just speculation.
                Well said. This should be a sticky.

Comment

• I was informed they will have 1 class of 24 USSS agent with 24 other agents sometime in April, May, June time frame. They will have 2 classes of 24 USSS agents in July, Aug, Sept time frame. This info is accurate and received from FLETC.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing! I get a renewed sense of Hope when I hear such info.

Comment

• Deleted duplicate post
                      Last edited by JoeEsq42; 03-08-2014, 09:49 AM. Reason: duplicate

Comment

• Going on week 7 since my poly with no results or word. Anyone know if that is a good or bad sign?

Are non-vets being put on hold until all vets get processed? Any non-vets moving forward at this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
                          Going on week 7 since my poly with no results or word. Anyone know if that is a good or bad sign?

Are non-vets being put on hold until all vets get processed? Any non-vets moving forward at this time?
                          I know a non vet who is doing the medical next week. She took the poly on Jan 31. Her background also started too since an investigator gave her a call inquiring about some info. Hang tight. Did you call HQ? I am also waiting on my medical, but it's only a little over a week. Poly examiner said I could call HQ after 4 weeks if I don't hear anything.

Comment

• Tanner - I called my field office last week, they hadn't heard anything, and I was told they would email HQ. I've tried talking to Human Capital but they are separate from HQ, and they don't know anything at all. Could you PM me the HQ number if you have it. Getting the feeling that I either fell through the cracks, or I'm in the fail pile. Thanks pal.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
                              Tanner - I called my field office last week, they hadn't heard anything, and I was told they would email HQ. I've tried talking to Human Capital but they are separate from HQ, and they don't know anything at all. Could you PM me the HQ number if you have it. Getting the feeling that I either fell through the cracks, or I'm in the fail pile. Thanks pal.
                              No problem. Pm sent

Comment

• Anyone in NYC got a poly date recently??

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9288 users online. 445 members and 8843 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X