Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's crazy. I had to retake a CI poly three times becasue there was no discernable difference between my real answers and control answers. You would think they would have policies in place to offer retests if the results came back slightly off or inconclusive.

Comment

• When did u take it? Did you get an email or other communication that you failed the poly or do you just think you failed? Big difference and most people walk out thinking they failed. The poly is an awful experience and the USSS prides itself for having the toughest poly of any agency.

Comment

• Tester told me I failed and stopped the test. Anyone know if they allow for a re-test? How long?

Comment

• agent05 pm me

Comment

• Pm sent to you

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
              For the ones that got referred what location are yall applying to?
              Because I live out west I could only apply for western locations. Nevada California Washington Oregon Ect Ect
              Last edited by nojustice; 03-06-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• In regards to the January 2014 announcement. Did any of you receive an email from the secret service today? I did and the email stated to check usajobs.gov in a couple of days for a status update. Have to say in all the positions I have ever applied to an email like this is the first. Its kinda weird too because usajobs.gov has said referred since the 2/25.

Comment

• Where did you apply Liberty?

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                    Where did you apply Liberty?
                    I wanted to leave my options open when it came to getting a job with the Secret Service. Where did you apply to texenland?

FEW vacancies - Des Moines, IA View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Chicago, IL View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Springfield, IL View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Indianapolis, IN View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Wichita, KS View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Lexington, KY View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Louisville, KY View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Detroit, MI View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Grand Rapids, MI View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Saginaw, MI View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Minneapolis, MN View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Kansas City, MO View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Saint Louis, MO View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Springfield, MO View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Omaha, NE View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Cincinnati, OH View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Cleveland, OH View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Columbus, OH View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Dayton, OH View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Toledo, OH View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Sioux Falls, SD View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Madison, WI View Map
                    FEW vacancies - Milwaukee, WI View Map
                    Last edited by liberty82; 03-06-2014, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
                      In regards to the January 2014 announcement. Did any of you receive an email from the secret service today? I did and the email stated to check usajobs.gov in a couple of days for a status update. Have to say in all the positions I have ever applied to an email like this is the first. Its kinda weird too because usajobs.gov has said referred since the 2/25.

I got the same email.

Comment

• The email I received is for the 9 not the 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
                          I got the same email.
                          Can I assume you have been referred on usajobs? Same here for the GS 9.

Comment

• nope usa jobs says application received doesn't say anything about referred. On the Secret Service page under 9 it says we are currently reviewing applications and under 7 it says application received. Then I got the email you were referring to that told me I was being reviewed and to check USA jobs for status in "a couple days". I have no vet points but I have a boatload of leo exp, several college degrees, and am a former fed leo.

Comment

• Has anyone testing out of the Detroit Field Office been scheduled for the polygraph yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
                                nope usa jobs says application received doesn't say anything about referred. On the Secret Service page under 9 it says we are currently reviewing applications and under 7 it says application received. Then I got the email you were referring to that told me I was being reviewed and to check USA jobs for status in "a couple days". I have no vet points but I have a boatload of leo exp, several college degrees, and am a former fed leo.
                                This whole update in a couple of days is ridiculous. Think I would have rather kept hearing crickets. Hopefully the email was from the local field office and not D.C., which would mean that a test date is coming our way soon. The reason I say that is because I am already a GS 12 and I do not have to make the initial cut for GS 9 if I made the cut for GS 7. If I was hired I would automatically get GS 9 step 10 pay. My background is somewhat like yours except I have vet points.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3989 users online. 196 members and 3793 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X