300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
    Who and how did they contact you with that info?
    HR contacted me via email a week ago.
    The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• Just to be clear....

Originally posted by TopGun87 View Post
      HR contacted me via email a week ago.
      You received an email telling you to wait 1-2 weeks for another email? That's interesting...

Comment

• Anyone can email HR and will more than likely receive an email back from them. I would not get too excited just yet.

Comment

• Sorry...I posted in the wrong forum
          Last edited by Mad Dog USMC; 03-05-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• USAJOBS updated stating I am among the BQ and was referred. I suspect I should get a test date in the coming weeks

Comment

• "USAJOBS updated stating I am among the BQ and was referred. I suspect I should get a test date in the coming weeks "

Wonder if that means those of us that are still waiting on the emailnotification are out? Oh well still waiting on HSI for a class date and to fininsh the FBI process (like any of that will ever happen lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                "USAJOBS updated stating I am among the BQ and was referred. I suspect I should get a test date in the coming weeks "

Wonder if that means those of us that are still waiting on the emailnotification are out? Oh well still waiting on HSI for a class date and to fininsh the FBI process (like any of that will ever happen lol)
                Mine still says reviewing applications.....I haven't got anything yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                  Mine still says reviewing applications.....I haven't got anything yet
                  me too

Comment

• Called HR today because of some pending family events in the near future. I was told that they are behind at the moment as others have stated before. I was told that the list of names will be forwarded to each field office that will be administrating the test and a recruiter would be emailing the ones referred with the test dates. I then asked what kind of notice we would receive and was told a weeks notice is the norm. I then asked if I should contact my local field office in the future and was told it would not doing any good until the names were sent out to them. That means that before any of us will be emailed with a test date, that the field office has to receive the email with the names and then email the candidates. This process alone will take a few days once HR sends the names out. I am hoping for Friday, but I have assured myself that it will be a little longer than Friday. Its good news that one day in the near future the wait will be over.

Comment

• PTSD is usually a disqual they don't want you carrying a gun. There has been some court cases over it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
                        PTSD is usually a disqual they don't want you carrying a gun. There has been some court cases over it.
                        Not true. It's always a case by case basis.

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyKiller View Post
                          PTSD is usually a disqual they don't want you carrying a gun. There has been some court cases over it.
                          Yeah, that's not true, because I am already in a LEO position where I carry a weapon. It's definitely a case by case basis, and they will be looking at whether or not I would be able to effectively perform the job duties without interference of any psychological issues.

Comment

• I got referred today also

Comment

• For the ones that got referred what location are yall applying to?

Comment

• Well there goes my dream, failed poly. Answered truthfully but the machine indicated otherwise. First time I ever take any poly and thus I was nervous from the get go. Anyone know if we are allowed to re-test and how long we have to wait?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7550 users online. 401 members and 7149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X