300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jondw View Post
    Has anybody who applied to the most recent announcement received testing information? My status still shows "application received". I know a few of you guys were "referred", but have you gotten any test info yet? I know that the SAEE is being administered between March 5-12, which does not leave much more time to get everyone set up.
    I wouldn't worry about the time frame, my USAJOBS still says reviewing applications and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be given a test date. These things are unpredictable, but the word on the street is there will be many classes over the next two FYs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firefox View Post
      I wouldn't worry about the time frame, my USAJOBS still says reviewing applications and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be given a test date. These things are unpredictable, but the word on the street is there will be many classes over the next two FYs.
      I can say that the last time that they opened up in June that I applied and my status on the USSS website never changed it stayed at "Application Received". A time later I was given the email that I was not among the best qualified.

This time I've seen both the GS 7/9 changed to under review(given my circumstances changed since June). So I'm thinking in my opinion that I will get a test date, but if not......on to the next one.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
        Calls are going out this week to schedule Poly LRTPA... have your phone ready buddy!
        Thanks brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by tanner30 View Post
          Poly complete! Awaiting medical date
          Have you gotten your poly results yet? If so how long after the test did it take to get your results?
          HSI Agent Timeline-

Applied online - March and June 2011 (VRA/Public)
          Test (New Orleans) - June 11, 2011
          Oral Board - Oct 4, 2011
          TO arrived Oct 26, 2011
          e-QIP sent - Oct 28, 2011
          Credit Check pulled Nov 4, 2011
          Medical - Nov 8, 2011
          PPD read and Med packet sent to CHS Nov 10, 2011
          (2/6/2012 BI - EOD clearance granted)
          (Med Cleared on 02/22/2012)
          Redid entire Med Exam- early 2015
          Received FLETC EOD date- Expected EOD on 6/14/2015

Comment

• Originally posted by FED/guy View Post
            Have you gotten your poly results yet? If so how long after the test did it take to get your results?
            I haven't received any official results but the poly examiner told me I passed at the end. I took it on the 26th. He said it may take 4-6 weeks to get a medical date.

Comment

• I took poly end of January and have not heard anything, about 5 weeks now. Human Cap Div hasn't gotten my results from HQ. A few vets who took the poly after me got their results and med dates. Not sure if they are moving vets along first, or if there is an issue.

Any non-vets get their medical dates set yet?

Comment

• Still waiting on poly date here from NYC... Anyone near by completed their poly?
                USPIS 2011
                US OPM 2009-2011
                US CBP 2007-2009
                USANG 2006
                USMC 2002-2006
                H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Just got scheduled for the Poly next Monday in SA.

Comment

• Took the poly on Jan 29th in SLC and just received call to schedule physical/medical on Mar 24th with follow up on the 28th...good luck to those continuing on.

Comment

• For the Jan guys, mine went to "You will be notified via Email" on Friday but still no email. Anybody else heard anything?

Comment

• I haven't heard nothing. Mine still says reviewing applications.

Comment

• Is that for the 9 or 7? I only applied for the 7.

Comment

• For the poly, what has been the dress code?

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
                              For the poly, what has been the dress code?
                              business attire...depending on your definition of that, I would wear a suite w/ tie

Comment

• Originally posted by oifvet159 View Post
                                business attire...depending on your definition of that, I would wear a suite w/ tie
                                Be prepared to disengage your tie when the polygraph begins!
                                Last edited by TopGun87; 03-04-2014, 12:55 PM.
                                The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9771 users online. 501 members and 9270 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X