Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I second what Triumph states. My status has yet to change either, these fed processes can be illogical to say the least.

Comment

• I agree I completed my poly. USA jobs is great for other jobs updates but it does not help at all with USSS.

Comment

• So far I've only heard that Midwest and Southeast offices have sent emails scheduling the medical. Hopefully more to follow this week. I think the polygraph is the last real hurdle in this process.

Comment

• My buddy who is in the process with me out of Maryland, just received a call to complete his medical next week.

Comment

• Is he a vet? I think they would clear vets and ship them off to FLETC first out of the bunch. Then again, I have no idea what they are doing.

Comment

• Has anyone out of San Antonio take the poly yet?

Comment

• Yes, we are both vets. He took his poly 4 weeks ago. I took mine last week.

Comment

• Originally posted by LRTPA View Post
                  Has anyone out of San Antonio take the poly yet?
                  Calls are going out this week to schedule Poly LRTPA... have your phone ready buddy!
                  Last edited by agent05; 02-27-2014, 10:59 AM.

Comment

• Background investigation started

Comment

• Has anybody who applied to the most recent announcement received testing information? My status still shows "application received". I know a few of you guys were "referred", but have you gotten any test info yet? I know that the SAEE is being administered between March 5-12, which does not leave much more time to get everyone set up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondw View Post
                        Has anybody who applied to the most recent announcement received testing information? My status still shows "application received". I know a few of you guys were "referred", but have you gotten any test info yet? I know that the SAEE is being administered between March 5-12, which does not leave much more time to get everyone set up.
                        That is a negative for me, I have only been "referred". I believe those dates will be changing in the future. The test dates were probably a cut and paste from another announcement, this happens all the time.
                        Last edited by liberty82; 02-27-2014, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondw View Post
                          Has anybody who applied to the most recent announcement received testing information? My status still shows "application received". I know a few of you guys were "referred", but have you gotten any test info yet? I know that the SAEE is being administered between March 5-12, which does not leave much more time to get everyone set up.
                          I took the SAEE probably 3-4 weeks past the time frame that was posted in the hiring announcement in 2013.

Comment

• Jondw my status is the same as stated above (no official word/test info). It says "referred" but once clicked/directed to their website it says "application under review." Like always, be patient and no news is good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMCMSG View Post
                              Jondw my status is the same as stated above (no official word/test info). It says "referred" but once clicked/directed to their website it says "application under review." Like always, be patient and no news is good news.
                              If your usajobs account says "referred" then on the SS site your comments section has changed from "no comment" to "application under review". Attention to detail my friend. There has been some type of progress for a few of us. Hopefully the ball starts rolling soon.

Comment

• Poly complete! Awaiting medical date

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11000 users online. 398 members and 10602 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X