300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
    Bronc_smith - where are you processing out of, which region?
    southeastern

Comment

• [Bronc_smith;3423963]I was notified by phone.

I took poly Feb 3 got results Feb 21. My results were sent to recruiter on Feb 19[/QUOTE]

Geez, I took mine in Jan 30th and have yet to hear anything other than "As soon as I receive authorization to schedule your medical exam I will contact you with an available date, which could be a couple weeks to a month away."

From who did the phone call come? HQ? The FO through which you are processing?

Having a recruiter must be nice...

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
        [Bronc_smith;3423963]I was notified by phone.

I took poly Feb 3 got results Feb 21. My results were sent to recruiter on Feb 19
        Geez, I took mine in Jan 30th and have yet to hear anything other than "As soon as I receive authorization to schedule your medical exam I will contact you with an available date, which could be a couple weeks to a month away."

From who did the phone call come? HQ? The FO through which you are processing?

Having a recruiter must be nice...[/QUOTE]

I asked my recruiter on a Friday had she heard anything about my poly...she responded back giving me the results. She said I will get a call about medical. That Monday Feb24 I got a call for a medical date. So to answer your ??? FO

Comment

• Has anyone else had any success in contacting the SA Support Branch folks in DC? I have tried a few times over the past few weeks and I always end up hearing a message about how they are in a meeting. Methinks that they are overwhelmed with calls based on the newer/larger batch of applicants from January and they throw that on to avoid having to answer the phone.

I just want to know about my polygraph results!

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
            Has anyone else had any success in contacting the SA Support Branch folks in DC? I have tried a few times over the past few weeks and I always end up hearing a message about how they are in a meeting. Methinks that they are overwhelmed with calls based on the newer/larger batch of applicants from January and they throw that on to avoid having to answer the phone.

I just want to know about my polygraph results!

Patience my friend... I haven't even gotten a date for my Poly yet

Comment

• For the ones who applied in January check your usajobs application status, mine has changed to referred. The SS site "comments section" changed "to your application is under review" instead of "no comment". Its not much, but at least its progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by liberty82 View Post
                For the ones who applied in January check your usajobs application status, mine has changed to referred. The SS site "comments section" changed "to your application is under review" instead of "no comment". Its not much, but at least its progress.
                Doing so at this time......I hope I made the cut.......if not good luck to everybody.....Hope to see you at FLETC next year

Comment

• I just checked my status in usajobs and it has changed to referred. I have not received anything official from the Secret Service yet.

Comment

• I was scheduled for my medical today so I assume that my polygraph came back positive. Also, found out that a SA friend of mine was interviewed yesterday as a part of my background investigation. My buddy told me that the interview was two minutes long and probably the most half-assed interview he had seen. Then he asked, as a fellow SA, when the report was due and he was told that it is due to HQ by March 12th. So an FYSA to those who applied back in June...

Comment

• Originally posted by INcop312 View Post
                      I just checked my status in usajobs and it has changed to referred. I have not received anything official from the Secret Service yet.
                      Mine still says under review.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                        I wouldn't put too much stake in the job status on those sites. Until you are told by an agency that you are out, consider yourself in.

Comment

• To those of you who have been referred: were you referred for GL 9, GL 7, or both?

Comment

• Anyone in the northeast get a medical date?
                            Last edited by JoeEsq42; 02-26-2014, 08:09 AM. Reason: none

Comment

• I'm still in the process for GL-7. Nothing has changed on the website for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                                I have said this several times. Do not go by what USA Jobs says. I am 3/4 of the way completed with this process (only medical needed) and my USA Jobs status still reads "REVIEWING APPLICATIONS". It never changed since day one...patience people, patience....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8495 users online. 322 members and 8173 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X