300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
    Ok thanks. Yeah this part could drag on for a while. Still relatively fast...human capital div is doing an amazing job as well as the field offices. Shows how much the Service needs people.
    Let's hope so. Also, let's hope that they get these classes going sooner rather than later!

Comment

• I am currently a federal police officer with prior civilian as well as military LEO experience. I am currently in the secret service special agent process and as a prior recruiter; I would say that the process so far has gone quickly. If you look at most of the applicant’s step by step process it appears that each step takes approximately 3 weeks in time.

Comment

• Could any DC applicant pm me please? Thanks

Comment

• Still no word on my medical other than "As soon as I receive authorization to schedule your medical exam I will contact you with an available date, which could me a couple weeks to a month away." So it looks like it might be another month before I can complete my medical after completing my polygraph examination on January 30th.

Comment

• traylor_usaf - I just sent you a PM.

Comment

• Poly completed! Got a "hint" from the examiner that I passed, but official results will be sent by email. Deep sigh of relief. On to the next step.

Comment

• Originally posted by TriumphST View Post
                Poly completed! Got a "hint" from the examiner that I passed, but official results will be sent by email. Deep sigh of relief. On to the next step.
                Congrats. Now comes the waiting game. I completed my polygraph almost a month ago and haven't heard anything official. Maybe they are waiting for all polygraphs to be completed before sending something out...

Comment

• I'm with Traylor, this has been a long month since the poly. Congrats to all at this stage, it has been a long process but will be worth the patience.

Comment

• Took poly February 3.. Was told on Feb 19 that I have been authorized by HCD to take medical physical. Haven't been given date yet. Was told be asking my recruiter.

Comment

• anyone from the San Antonio FO take their poly yet? Took my security interview late last month and haven't heard since...

Comment

• I just completed my Poly. I was informed that secret service has 5 classes of 24 students scheduled for this year. They will have 12 classes next year. Medical should be soon as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 963 View Post
                          I just completed my Poly. I was informed that secret service has 5 classes of 24 students scheduled for this year. They will have 12 classes next year. Medical should be soon as well.
                          I sure hope Ur info is correct......keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer 963 View Post
                            I just completed my Poly. I was informed that secret service has 5 classes of 24 students scheduled for this year. They will have 12 classes next year. Medical should be soon as well.
                            Wow, 12 classes. I recieved an email from usss stating that my application is under review from the 2014 announcement.
                            The only easy day was yesterday. - BUDS Instructor

Comment

• I have a question for anyone that can answer it as best as possible. I just got the BQA a few hours ago for the GS-9 pay grade. Am I still in the running for GS-7 ( I put in for it) or should I consider myself out from the process once you get a BQA?
                              Last edited by Future FedSA; 02-22-2014, 06:33 AM. Reason: Grammar mistakes

Comment

• Originally posted by Future FedSA View Post
                                I have a question for anyone that can answer it as best as possible. I just got the BQA a few hours ago for the GS-9 pay grade. Am I still in the running for GS-7 ( I put in for it) or should I consider myself out from the process once you get a BQA?
                                So you received an email saying your were BQA?

I checked my status and I'm being considered for both pay grades.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9539 users online. 334 members and 9205 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X