Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those of us from the 2011 HSI VRA announcement know about patience LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
      Those of us from the 2011 HSI VRA announcement know about patience LOL!
      Can you give me a little of that patience? I could use some actually!

Comment

• Sure it's stored in green bottles labled "Glennfiddich 12 Years" hahaha

Comment

• Got the phone call today....Polygraph scheduled in D.C!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
            For the guys on this forum, is there any non-vets that are moving along in the process.

For the usss agents that are on this forum is the next anopening going to be geared toward veterans or both.
            I'm non-vet and moving

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
              Are you getting a CI or lifestyle poly? If you have any questions on Intel stuff there are a few of us on here tht would be happy to answer the questions that we can.
              Every other LE agency does full scope poly, so I am expecting that from USSS' poly. So CI + drugs/crimes. The CI and full scope are usually done in different formats based on my experience doing both.

Comment

• Originally posted by USAFANG03 View Post
                Yeah at this point, it is. The guy I know who got "cut" is current Fed LE, with 4 year degree.
                I wonder why they cut people with degrees and FED LE experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                  I wonder why they cut people with degrees and FED LE experience?
                  Perhaps some of those people with FED LE experience don't have actual investigative experience and/or a finance/accounting related degree?

Comment

• Originally posted by toocoldhere11 View Post
                    Perhaps some of those people with FED LE experience don't have actual investigative experience and/or a finance/accounting related degree?
                    And perhaps some of them just weren't a good fit for USSS. Or maybe they didn't interview well. Just because one agency liked them enough to hire them, doesn't mean that they are a cookie cutter fit for every other agency.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                      And perhaps some of them just weren't a good fit for USSS. Or maybe they didn't interview well. Just because one agency liked them enough to hire them, doesn't mean that they are a cookie cutter fit for every other agency.
                      I believe they were referring to the fact they didn't get a test invite.

Comment

• Originally posted by traylor_usaf View Post
                        Originally posted by toocoldhere11 View Post
                        It's all in the resume.

Comment

• Has anyone in the S/A process (not apart of the UD/SA all-in-one processing) who have already taken the poly been contacted or hear anything about moving forward to the medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
                            Has anyone in the S/A process (not apart of the UD/SA all-in-one processing) who have already taken the poly been contacted or hear anything about moving forward to the medical?
                            Nope, nothing yet. I did hear, when I asked the same question of my field office after my January 30th polygraph examination, "Once your polygraph results are known I will receive authorization for the medial exam. Once I receive authorization for the exam it may take a couple weeks to a month to schedule as it is a different facility as well."

Yup...up to a month to schedule a medical appointment AFTER the results of the polygraph are known. Who knows how long it will take to then get the results of the medical portion and convene a hiring panel?!

Comment

• Ok thanks. Yeah this part could drag on for a while. Still relatively fast...human capital div is doing an amazing job as well as the field offices. Shows how much the Service needs people.

Comment

• Originally posted by HAZMAD View Post
                                It's all in the resume.
                                It actually has nothing to do with the resume. Its based on vet preference (which is huge right now) and how you answered the prelim questions relating to experience.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8981 users online. 495 members and 8486 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X