300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
    Anyone in the June 3rd process have any news? Good or bad?
    I have had my SI and polygraph...still waiting on medical and drug test. Hopefully background investigation is running in the background, or will soon.

Comment

• Hey Guys,

Question for the LA or So-Cal applicants. Have you taken or been scheduled for poly yet? PM me! Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeEsq42 View Post
        Anyone in the June 3rd process have any news? Good or bad?
        I'm held up in medical for some reason, and haven't heard why. I did my medical in September, and apparently I'm waiting on some kind of medical review board to determine if I'm clear to continue or not.

Comment

• I'm hopefully onto the medical and drug test as well. Probably will be another few weeks to get some word on that, some regions still waiting on poly.

Comment

• I am waiting on poly.

Comment

• I was supposed to take my poly last Monday. Got rescheduled for 2 weeks down the road. Still not complaining tho, this process has been faster then any other I have experienced.

Comment

• Has anybody that applied to the recent January 2014 announcement been referred or given the not referred.

I wondering will this process move along as the others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                  Has anybody that applied to the recent IJanuary 2014 announcement been referred or given the not referred.

I applied and haven't heard anything yet. I would expect another week or two before we hear anything.

Comment

• Haven't heard anything yet either. I am in the UD process though and the secret service has been great about being quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELCID05 View Post
                      Haven't heard anything yet either. I am in the UD process though and the secret service has been great about being quick.
                      Yeah I was in the UD process and had to withdraw. They gave me a testing location 3 hours away, plus I couldn't' get the day off from work.

But anyway I haven't heard anything about he agent position. Thanks guys!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
                        Has anybody that applied to the recent January 2014 announcement been referred or given the not referred.

Heard nothing. But I know a guy who got "not referred".

Comment

• "Grade 07:We are currently reviewing applications.
                          You have answered all the required questions for this grade."

This is what mine says on thr SS site, so hopefully that is a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by texengland View Post
                            "Grade 07:We are currently reviewing applications.
                            You have answered all the required questions for this grade."

This is what mine says on thr SS site, so hopefully that is a good thing.
                            Yeah at this point, it is. The guy I know who got "cut" is current Fed LE, with 4 year degree.

Comment

• Oh we'll mine says the same........guess I will just wait for an email

Comment

• Secret Service is usually pretty quick with their application process. Keep in mind that this position opened up from the 27th to the 29th of January. That was a Monday and a Wednesday. You then take into consideration the amount of applications received, then the people that applied under the wrong vacancy announcement and you're pretty much looking into several thousand applications by the end if the closing date.

It's only been around two weeks. Give it some time and before you know it you'll have your response.

Patience is a virtue!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10037 users online. 441 members and 9596 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X