300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Det_sje View Post
    I'm making progress in the USSS-UD process, but I just looked on USAjobs and for my USSS-SA process it just says received.
    same for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by USAFANG03 View Post
      same for me.
      Good luck to you.......hope to see you at FLETC next year!!!!

Comment

• Just wondering how long after completing the security forms people had their security interview, particularly in the DC area? I noticed some people had email issues with things not going to the right email address and, although I have not had this issue yet, I just wanted to see if I should follow-up with the office. (The field office asked that I mail or Fedex the forms to them...)

Comment

• Originally posted by USAFANG03 View Post
          They are giving veterans a preference on this one.
          Well, I'm a 5 pt. vet, BS degree with superior achievement and some LE exp. I should have been able to sit for the SAEE...

Comment

• Originally posted by CA1979 View Post
            Just wondering how long after completing the security forms people had their security interview, particularly in the DC area? I noticed some people had email issues with things not going to the right email address and, although I have not had this issue yet, I just wanted to see if I should follow-up with the office. (The field office asked that I mail or Fedex the forms to them...)
            I dropped my security paperwork off at my Field Office on December 20th and was scheduled for a December 27th SI with the SAIC on December 23rd. I received a call on January 16th that I would complete my polygraph on January 30th.

Comment

• Thank you. I will give them some more time to review before following up just in case they are back-logged. Good luck with the rest of the process!

Comment

• Polygraph scheduled, finally! Now let's hope the examiner doesn't p...s me off.

Comment

• So here's a question... My status on USAjobs just changed from "Received" to "Referred"... Anybody have any experience with this, or know what it means, if anything at all. As far as I know, all of my steps for the SA process have been complete since about November or December, and I'm not expecting to hear anything until hopefully I'm lucky enough to get a phone call for one of the upcoming classes. If anyone has a clue what it means, if anything, I'd appreciate it. I'm just glad to see any kind of movement that doesn't include a "thanks but no thanks" letter.

Comment

• I would think that means your file has been sent to the hiring committee for their final review and possible placement. They do seem to be updating the usajobs app after each step. If that is the case, many congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
                      So here's a question... My status on USAjobs just changed from "Received" to "Referred"... Anybody have any experience with this, or know what it means, if anything at all. As far as I know, all of my steps for the SA process have been complete since about November or December, and I'm not expecting to hear anything until hopefully I'm lucky enough to get a phone call for one of the upcoming classes. If anyone has a clue what it means, if anything, I'd appreciate it. I'm just glad to see any kind of movement that doesn't include a "thanks but no thanks" letter.
                      Mine changes as well...still waiting on my Poly date... I would say, dont get all excited...mine has said received since I received my CoE in December, and just changed to referred...

Comment

• Did you apply from the Summer 2012 announcement?
                        Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
                        So here's a question... My status on USAjobs just changed from "Received" to "Referred"... Anybody have any experience with this, or know what it means, if anything at all. As far as I know, all of my steps for the SA process have been complete since about November or December, and I'm not expecting to hear anything until hopefully I'm lucky enough to get a phone call for one of the upcoming classes. If anyone has a clue what it means, if anything, I'd appreciate it. I'm just glad to see any kind of movement that doesn't include a "thanks but no thanks" letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
                          Did you apply from the Summer 2012 announcement?
                          I applied in the June 2013 vacancy. How about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
                            means nothing.
                            sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevian View Post
                              means nothing.
                              sorry
                              I kinda figured as much

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevian View Post
                                means nothing.
                                sorry
                                Exactly. Trying to make prognostications on your progress based on everchanging statuses, and comparing yours to anyone else, will only drive you crazy.

I completed my polygraph last week and my USAJobs status still shows "Received" since 12/16, shortly after I received my COE. Further, my CareerConnector status has changed from "Congratulations! You have been tentatively selected..." to "Your application has been received".

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10884 users online. 379 members and 10505 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X