Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may have been answered before and I apologize. For those who previously took the SAEE how long did it take for you to receive results?

Comment

• 10- 15 business days.

Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
      This may have been answered before and I apologize. For those who previously took the SAEE how long did it take for you to receive results?

Comment

• Thanks!
        Originally posted by BigJ1982 View Post
        10- 15 business days.

Comment

• I'm still waiting on a poly date (DC Area). Anyone on the same boat?

Comment

• Originally posted by TriumphST View Post
            I'm still waiting on a poly date (DC Area). Anyone on the same boat?
            In the same boat...SI completed 16 Jan. Still waiting for poly date.

Comment

• I am waiting on poly too. I'm in the Los Angeles FO. I contacted my local office and they said scheduling for poly is done by DC. So I basically just have to wait patiently for them to call me.
              Last edited by TURNandBURN13; 02-04-2014, 01:37 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

• Looks like I'm out of the running on the new announcement. My application for GS-7 shows, better qualified applicants, GS-9 still shows application received. I have a finance degree with 6 years of LE with a large department. I worked a crime suppression task force and gang unit. I legitimately did not answer no experience to any of the questions. I have executed and lead search warrants.

My college GPA is probably what hurt me, since its under 3.0. I started an online masters program but only have 9 hours in. Last time I applied for FBI I was up for Phase 2 but just deemed competitive. Still waiting to hear from the State Department.
                Last edited by tango31; 02-04-2014, 02:12 PM. Reason: Add Info

Comment

• Can anyone provide any meaning to a status that states "Will be notified via email"? (haven't recieved an email as of yet) Whether this is a good or bad thing? I don't see the "better qualified candidates" or "not referred" status.. any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopeful2710 View Post
                    Can anyone provide any meaning to a status that states "Will be notified via email"? (haven't recieved an email as of yet) Whether this is a good or bad thing? I don't see the "better qualified candidates" or "not referred" status.. any help would be appreciated.
                    No news is good news with this type of announcement. Not seeing anything means you are still in the running.

Comment

• I don't think you can know either way. Last time my application stated that, and I received an email a day or toe later that I didn't meet the minimum qualifications. I answered a vision question wrong, so was not able to process.

Comment

• Thanks "saone" & "tango"... I guess i'll see what it's all about when I get it. Probly just saying i'm out. Oh well.. I'll try again.

Comment

• Originally posted by tango31 View Post
                          Looks like I'm out of the running on the new announcement. My application for GS-7 shows, better qualified applicants, GS-9 still shows application received. I have a finance degree with 6 years of LE with a large department. I worked a crime suppression task force and gang unit. I legitimately did not answer no experience to any of the questions. I have executed and lead search warrants.

My college GPA is probably what hurt me, since its under 3.0. I started an online masters program but only have 9 hours in. Last time I applied for FBI I was up for Phase 2 but just deemed competitive. Still waiting to hear from the State Department.
                          I know a guy with 4 1/2 years federal law enforcement, and finance degree (4 yr) who didnt make the cut either but for GS-9, and he is already a GS-12 with another agency.

Comment

• I wonder what the cut-off score is for determining if someone is "best qualified"? It appears there are lots of applicants with degrees and LE exp. and they can't even sit for the SAEE yet some 21 year old kid out of college can. It doesn't make any sense!

Also, I wonder if HR even reviews the resumes of applicants or is everything processed through a computer system?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                              I wonder what the cut-off score is for determining if someone is "best qualified"? It appears there are lots of applicants with degrees and LE exp. and they can't even sit for the SAEE yet some 21 year old kid out of college can. It doesn't make any sense!

Also, I wonder if HR even reviews the resumes of applicants or is everything processed through a computer system?
                              They are giving veterans a preference on this one.

Comment

• I'm making progress in the USSS-UD process, but I just looked on USAjobs and for my USSS-SA process it just says received.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8710 users online. 469 members and 8241 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X