300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
    Heads up fellas, just got an update on USAJOBS indicating I'm "Eligible-Referred to next step in process". I had not seen any updates since I took my APAT and I had my SPI for both UD and SA in early November. Official email should arrive soon. I'm assuming this means I passed the SPI and will now have to choose either UD or SA.
    I received the same update but have yet to attend the SPI.

Once the "official" pass/fail emails come out regarding the SPI conditional job offers should follow shortly after.

Comment

• Originally posted by agent05 View Post
      Heads up fellas, just got an update on USAJOBS indicating I'm "Eligible-Referred to next step in process". I had not seen any updates since I took my APAT and I had my SPI for both UD and SA in early November. Official email should arrive soon. I'm assuming this means I passed the SPI and will now have to choose either UD or SA.
      I'm in the same boat. Took my SPI on October 31st, and am waiting on the email. My USAjobs account also changed to say the same thing. Hopefully we hear something soon. Did you do any of the expedited processing for UD, like the security interview, fingerprint, poly, medical or background?

Comment

• Also received the application status update email from usajobs last night and it's now listed as "Eligible - Referred to Next Step in Selection Process." Hopefully those SPI results emails will be coming our way soon. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• TrueBlue... no I did not do any of the expedited processing for UD.
          From the past experience, USAJOBS usually updates before we get the official email, so I'm hoping it's like that and it means we passed fellas.
          Bulldgodnation: That's odd? I have never heard of a status changing if you haven't completed the next process first? Maybe you're the exception? Also, from what I was told by the FO contact, USSS has until the end of November to complete ALL SPI, you might want to contact your FO and get going on scheduling your SPI as the date they quoted is approaching fast and also don't forget nothing will be scheduled around holidays.
          Originally posted by TrueBlue11B View Post
          I'm in the same boat. Took my SPI on October 31st, and am waiting on the email. My USAjobs account also changed to say the same thing. Hopefully we hear something soon. Did you do any of the expedited processing for UD, like the security interview, fingerprint, poly, medical or background?

Comment

• Originally posted by Echo_Romeo_Oscar View Post
            Also received the application status update email from usajobs last night and it's now listed as "Eligible - Referred to Next Step in Selection Process." Hopefully those SPI results emails will be coming our way soon. Good luck everyone.
            Same thing here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigJ1982 View Post
              Same thing here.
              Midwest area...think Mitten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulldog Nation2001 View Post
                I received the same update but have yet to attend the SPI.

Once the "official" pass/fail emails come out regarding the SPI conditional job offers should follow shortly after.
                Same here. Got the same update on USAJobs but haven't completed the SPI just yet.
                View snapshot of public entry-level 1811 positions here:
                http://GS-1811.appspot.com

Comment

• Ah man, now that two people have stated that they too received status update but have yet to complete their SPI, I'm starting to doubt and wonder if the status update was in reference to us passing the APAT and not about the SPI? Man I was all hyped up and was ecstatic! Now I must come back to reality and down from the clouds! lol

Comment

• I took my SPI in September at the WFO and haven't heard anything since. I know furlough probably delayed notifications. But I was supposed to find out back in the beginning of October. Has anyone else experienced this? has anyone else in the pipeline found out their SPI results?

Comment

• Agent05. I passed the APAT back in the end of August, I had head about the status in USAJOBS changing and looked last week to see that it said still processing or something like that. I just checked and it now says "Eligible – Referred to Next Step in Selection Process". Hopefully that means its on the medical, poly and BI. I've heard that once you get your Temporary Offer Letter the process speeds back up. Just what I've heard though.

What FO are you going through?

Comment

• No that probably means that we passed the APAT because they can not go onto the Medical if we have not received notice of passing SPI, then conditional offer, followed by security interview and credit check then polygraph and THEN MEDICAL. Sportseter06, if you have not taken the SPI then you can not go onto the phases you mentioned yet. I think HQ has received our SPI results and decided to update USAJOBS to reflect we passed the previous step which would have been the APAT
                        Originally posted by sportster06 View Post
                        Agent05. I passed the APAT back in the end of August, I had head about the status in USAJOBS changing and looked last week to see that it said still processing or something like that. I just checked and it now says "Eligible – Referred to Next Step in Selection Process". Hopefully that means its on the medical, poly and BI. I've heard that once you get your Temporary Offer Letter the process speeds back up. Just what I've heard though.

What FO are you going through?

Comment

• Just got contacted; SPI scheduled.

What are the details of security interview and how does it relate to the BI? Is the security interview just going over your SF86 before the BI starts?

For a different agency I went to a two day security day where they did fingerprints, went over my SF86 in detail (more so for thoroughness/accuracy than anything else, e.g. make sure all dates line up for employment and housing so there's no gaps) than for anything else, and did psych and poly.

A few months later the actual BI and contacting references and former employers began.

Comment

• SPI is not security interview. Good luck though.
                            USPIS 2011
                            US OPM 2009-2011
                            US CBP 2007-2009
                            USANG 2006
                            USMC 2002-2006
                            H&S Co, MCSFBn NOB Norfolk 2003-2006
                            MWSG17, 1st MAW Okainawa 2002-2003

Comment

• Originally posted by the constant View Post
                              Just got contacted; SPI scheduled.

What are the details of security interview and how does it relate to the BI? Is the security interview just going over your SF86 before the BI starts?

For a different agency I went to a two day security day where they did fingerprints, went over my SF86 in detail (more so for thoroughness/accuracy than anything else, e.g. make sure all dates line up for employment and housing so there's no gaps) than for anything else, and did psych and poly.

A few months later the actual BI and contacting references and former employers began.
                              SPI = Structured Panel Interview

So are you scheduled for the SPI or security interview and what is your location? Good luck.

Comment

• I'm scheduled for SPI, not security interview

My question is about the security interview however, which precedes the BI per this chart:

So my question again is: What's the security interview?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17590 users online. 457 members and 17133 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X