300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VT04 View Post
    So what does the rumor mill say about other FO's? I had been told during my home visit that there would be one on 16 OCT (calls went out the next day) and then was told "early NOV." Anyone heard if that means next week or the week after?
    PocLT was not talking about a hiring panel, he was talking about an interview panel. Hiring panels are not in FO's

Comment

• I know HQ does the hiring panels; I was just curious if anyone's FO had given them an idea of when HQ would be making their next round of hiring decisions.

Comment

I know HQ does the hiring panels; I was just curious if anyone's FO had given them an idea of when HQ would be making their next round of hiring decisions.
        Oh, sorry! All I have heard was 10/2 and 10/16 but someone was also told recently by the central recruitment number that the next one is in dec.

Comment

• No worries. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for NOV.

Comment

No worries. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for NOV.
            Where did you hear that there may be a hiring panel in Nov?

My fingers are definitely crossed with you!

I guess since they have already hired for the Nov class and the Dec class that would put the next logical class to be in Jan at the earliest?

Comment

Last edited by forresde1; 02-20-2009, 10:35 AM. Reason: delete

Comment

• Originally posted by Inverted View Post
                Where did you hear that there may be a hiring panel in Nov?

My fingers are definitely crossed with you!

I guess since they have already hired for the Nov class and the Dec class that would put the next logical class to be in Jan at the earliest?
                Heard it from the ASAIC of WFO when he did my home visit in late SEPT.

Comment

Heard it from the ASAIC of WFO when he did my home visit in late SEPT.
                  That works for me! lol...

Comment

• I've been scheduled for my polygraph examination.

It will be on Nov 19th. The examiner will be flying in from DC apparently.

FYI

Comment

• PM'd you FutureAgent

Comment

• Does anyone know when your background investigation actually begins? I'm scheduled for the polygraph but has the BI already started or are they waiting til after that.

Also when does the home visit happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by England View Post
                          Does anyone know when your background investigation actually begins? I'm scheduled for the polygraph but has the BI already started or are they waiting til after that.

Also when does the home visit happen?
                          I was told that due to the high number of people who fail the poly, they do not begin the BI until the results are OK'd by HQ. It was shortly after I passed the poly that my references started getting contacted.

As far as the home visit, it will occur at some point during the BI. My investigator came with the ASAIC to my home to gather the rest of the info he needed.
                          Last edited by VT04; 11-05-2008, 10:28 AM. Reason: ..

Comment

I was told that due to the high number of people who fail the poly, they do not begin the BI until the results are OK'd by HQ. It was shortly after I passed the poly that my references started getting contacted.

As far as the home visit, it will occur at some point during the BI. My investigator came with the ASAIC to my home to gather the rest of the info he needed.
                            How long did your BI take? I have a feeling mine will take a while due to multiple addresses. (military)

Comment

• Originally posted by England View Post
                              How long did your BI take? I have a feeling mine will take a while due to multiple addresses. (military)
                              Much quicker than I thought. I passed my poly early SEPT, home visit end of SEPT, and whiz quiz in mid-OCT. I was told peeing in a cup signifies the end of the BI, so a month and a half.

Comment

Much quicker than I thought. I passed my poly early SEPT, home visit end of SEPT, and whiz quiz in mid-OCT. I was told peeing in a cup signifies the end of the BI, so a month and a half.
                                Hate to say it but BI's were still talking to my associates 2 months after I had my drug test, so it the BI could go on for a while. Home interviews/drug screens can happen anytime during your background, that's my experience at least.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8373 users online. 420 members and 7953 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X